Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2017-18 Kentucky Roster

Featured Replies

What kids from KY do you want?

 

Sebree

Hollingsworth

Lowan

Vogt

Youngman

Bradshaw

  • Replies 203
  • Views 28.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And probably zero kids from Kentucky.

 

Sebree

Hollingsworth

Lowan

Vogt

Youngman

Bradshaw

 

Why do you care if any of them go to UK? All you would do is blast on them and root against them.

Why do you care if any of them go to UK? All you would do is blast on them and root against them.

 

I have only blasted on one UK player and that is Gabreil. I dont care for John Calipari telling kids to leave college and go pro has hurt UK more than helped it!

Fox, Monk, & Bam go, All 1st Rounders. Other than those 3 the only other guy I could see going is Briscoe, I think he should return, but with how close he was to going last season I don't think he decides to come back again, I know he returned to up his draft stock & win a National Championship but I think he has to know by now he's not a 1st Rounder, and that his stock is only going to fall from here, So go now and maybe get drafted in the 50's, or return and play for a National Title which could keep his Draft stock from falling too far.

I have only blasted on one UK player and that is Gabreil. I dont care for John Calipari telling kids to leave college and go pro has hurt UK more than helped it!

 

False.

Sebree

Hollingsworth

Lowan

Vogt

Youngman

Bradshaw

 

You really believe all those players can play at UK?

I have only blasted on one UK player and that is Gabreil. I dont care for John Calipari telling kids to leave college and go pro has hurt UK more than helped it!

 

How so? The last 8 years UK has been to 4 Final Fours, 3 National Championships games, and 1 national championship. I'll take that "hurt" every year.

 

Onto the thread topic..

 

For Sure Gone

 

Willis - Graduation

Hawkins - Graduation

Mulder - Graduation

Fox

Monk

Bam (would love to see him come back, kind of like Terrance Jones)

 

Likely

 

Briscoe - Listening to KSR, they feel Briscoe really wants to head to the next level.

You really believe all those players can play at UK?

 

Yes, he does. He also believes Simon Kenton's football roster should move intact directly to the NFL. That is not a joke. He really believes that.

I have only blasted on one UK player and that is Gabreil. I dont care for John Calipari telling kids to leave college and go pro has hurt UK more than helped it!

 

You are just really, really bad at sports.

I would be shocked if 2 of the 3 of Humphries, SKJ, and Gabriel don't transfer. There simply is not enough room on the front line for these guys.

How so? The last 8 years UK has been to 4 Final Fours, 2 National Championships games, and 1 national championship. I'll take that "hurt" every year.

 

Onto the thread topic..

 

For Sure Gone

 

Willis - Graduation

Hawkins - Graduation

Mulder - Graduation

Fox

Monk

Bam (would love to see him come back, kind of like Terrance Jones)

 

Likely

 

Briscoe - Listening to KSR, they feel Briscoe really wants to head to the next level.

 

*correction 2 National Title games

I think Gabriel had tremendous upside as we saw glimpses of it this season, he and Kenny Payne having another year together could really help him so I for one hopes he stays. Not sure what the deal is with SKJ, when he got action this year he just looked lost, could be an All American bust or just didn't fit well with this team. I don't see Humphries leaving after the way he played yesterday, and I would be shocked to see Wynyard leave just because of where else is he going to go?

 

Briscoe IMO is gone, from what I've heard he hates college.

Briscoe IMO is gone, from what I've heard he hates college.

 

He may be, but couldn't you say that about 95% of kids in college, athlete or not? :lol2:

He may be, but couldn't you say that about 95% of kids in college, athlete or not? :lol2:

 

One could certainly say it about my daughter right now at Lynchburg College. :lol2:

I didn't realize how front court heavy this recruiting class was. If Briscoe leaves we will have little depth in the guard category.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.