"The devil came here yesterday."

HHSDad

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was making a funny with my comment about Rangel being upset with Chavez plagiarizing his best lines, but I got to looking into it and sincerely believe that Chavez and Ahmadinejad are simply saying what they’ve heard liberals in this country say for years. "Bush is a dunce, a cowboy, a reformed drunk, politically inept relying on his dad's cronies to prop him up, etc."

Hugo Chavez told a group of passers-by this week: “Bush is an alcoholic, a sick man with a lot of hang-ups. He walks like John Wayne.... He doesn't know anything about politics, he got there because of Daddy."

In the halls of the UN Chavez told reporters (via translator): “As Abraham Lincoln said, democracy, the government of the people, for the people, and by the people, and not of Mafia looking for money as Al Capone, worse even than Al Capone. Those who are governing the United States today, a Mafia, genocidal and murderers. They don't care about the life of any country, not even the lives of your people. Look what's happened with Katrina.”

Charlie Rangel has already accused Bush of many of the same things that Chavez and Ahmadinejad are saying:

• Following hurricane Katrina in New Orleans Rangel accused Bush of massacring people (essentially because of their skin color.)

• When Republicans won the House, Rangel said: "It's not spic and N[word] anymore. They say, 'Let's cut taxes.'” (Another slap that Republicans are racists.)

• In 1995, Rangel described a House Ways and Means vote that closed a tax loophole as being "just like under Hitler."

• In June of 2005, Rangel said, "The Iraq war is the biggest fraud ever committed on the people of this country. This is just as bad as the six million Jews being killed."

So just over a year ago, Charlie Rangel publicly compared the Iraq war to the Holocaust, (read genocide) and then he turns around and questions why Hugo Chavez and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad would come to the United States and criticize the U.S. and our president using the same Rangel script and talking points.

Ted Turner, March 29th, 2006 receiving a prize from “Global Understanding.”

• (Bush) had never been out of the country but once in his entire life when he was elected president. (laughing) Fortunately, quite a few mistakes made, ahm, when you do that, better to go to school, you know, and learn there (laughing) than learn -- and this guy's got the nuclear trigger under his finger, too. Reformed alcoholic. (laughing) Nothing wrong with that. (laughing) Might decide to get drunk again. (laughing) Sometimes they do slip.

The fact that Hugo Chavez and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad sound like liberals and Democrats is what has Rangel up in arms. The list goes beyond Ted Turner and Charlie Rangel, add John Kerry, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Howard Dean, etc., etc., etc. Just when it looks like the Dems might be picking up some momentum going into an election, down come the gas prices, up goes terror activity and along come these two third world crackpots sounding just like leading Democrats. No wonder Charlie wants them to shut up.

I hear some of the talk shows were upset because they have yet to hear Bush respond to Chavez. I think he is showing alot of class by ignoring this guy. I think Chavez is looking disgraceful coming to a country and insulting the host.

"The smeller's the feller."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Congrats to Charlie Rangel and HRC for coming out against Hugo. Where is all this love for their President on other issues?????

I guess they didn't get any of those heating oil coupons that Chavez was handing out.

It's clearly a right wing...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nope, sorry just can't do it. This guy is just spewing forth what some in the world want to hear on the only podium where he is guaranteed an audience. I'd say a few oil fires might quiet him a little bit as he would then beg for our assistance in extinguishing the infernos.

Of course you may not want to listen to me. :cool:

I was making a funny with my comment about Rangel being upset with Chavez plagiarizing his best lines, but I got to looking into it and sincerely believe that Chavez and Ahmadinejad are simply saying what they’ve heard liberals in this country say for years. "Bush is a dunce, a cowboy, a reformed drunk, politically inept relying on his dad's cronies to prop him up, etc."

Hugo Chavez told a group of passers-by this week: “Bush is an alcoholic, a sick man with a lot of hang-ups. He walks like John Wayne.... He doesn't know anything about politics, he got there because of Daddy."

In the halls of the UN Chavez told reporters (via translator): “As Abraham Lincoln said, democracy, the government of the people, for the people, and by the people, and not of Mafia looking for money as Al Capone, worse even than Al Capone. Those who are governing the United States today, a Mafia, genocidal and murderers. They don't care about the life of any country, not even the lives of your people. Look what's happened with Katrina.”

Charlie Rangel has already accused Bush of many of the same things that Chavez and Ahmadinejad are saying:

• Following hurricane Katrina in New Orleans Rangel accused Bush of massacring people (essentially because of their skin color.)

• When Republicans won the House, Rangel said: "It's not spic and N[word] anymore. They say, 'Let's cut taxes.'” (Another slap that Republicans are racists.)

• In 1995, Rangel described a House Ways and Means vote that closed a tax loophole as being "just like under Hitler."

• In June of 2005, Rangel said, "The Iraq war is the biggest fraud ever committed on the people of this country. This is just as bad as the six million Jews being killed."

So just over a year ago, Charlie Rangel publicly compared the Iraq war to the Holocaust, (read genocide) and then he turns around and questions why Hugo Chavez and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad would come to the United States and criticize the U.S. and our president using the same Rangel script and talking points.

Ted Turner, March 29th, 2006 receiving a prize from “Global Understanding.”

• (Bush) had never been out of the country but once in his entire life when he was elected president. (laughing) Fortunately, quite a few mistakes made, ahm, when you do that, better to go to school, you know, and learn there (laughing) than learn -- and this guy's got the nuclear trigger under his finger, too. Reformed alcoholic. (laughing) Nothing wrong with that. (laughing) Might decide to get drunk again. (laughing) Sometimes they do slip.

The fact that Hugo Chavez and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad sound like liberals and Democrats is what has Rangel up in arms. The list goes beyond Ted Turner and Charlie Rangel, add John Kerry, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Howard Dean, etc., etc., etc. Just when it looks like the Dems might be picking up some momentum going into an election, down come the gas prices, up goes terror activity and along come these two third world crackpots sounding just like leading Democrats. No wonder Charlie wants them to shut up.

Gas prices go down right in the heart of mid term elections.:sssh: Glad the adminstration has no ties to big oil companies.:sssh: Terror activity goes up should that good or bad for Republicans even the post above is making it sound like it is a good thing for Republicans. And should we really being talking about plagiarizing with the past history on here by some. Find that very ironic.

Gas prices go down right in the heart of mid term elections.:sssh: Glad the adminstration has no ties to big oil companies.:sssh: Terror activity goes up should that good or bad for Republicans even the post above is making it sound like it is a good thing for Republicans. And you we really being talking about plagiarizing with the past history on here by some. Find that very ironic.

Well, I guess the bolded would mean that we definitely should vote Republican because obviously the Democrats have NO power in this country, since they must not be able to influence anything in this country outside of Hollywood.:sssh:

Well, I guess the bolded would mean that we definitely should vote Republican because obviously the Democrats have NO power in this country, since they must not be able to influence anything in this country outside of Hollywood.:sssh:

Well at least you can admit that the Republicans can influence something, that is step one on the recovery trail.:thumb:

Well at least you can admit that the Republicans can influence something, that is step one on the recovery trail.:thumb:

No recovery for me, I am a registered Democrat simply fed up with the trash that MY party has been offering and realizing that the trash the other party is offering has not been as smelly.

Still not something totally appealing but is just a smidgen better.

No recovery for me, I am a registered Democrat simply fed up with the trash that MY party has been offering and realizing that the trash the other party is offering has not been as smelly.

Still not something totally appealing but is just a smidgen better.

Great analogy it does make a good point that the right doesn't think their you know what don't stink.