"The devil came here yesterday."

HHSDad

No recovery for me, I am a registered Democrat simply fed up with the trash that MY party has been offering and realizing that the trash the other party is offering has not been as smelly.

Still not something totally appealing but is just a smidgen better.

Very true.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The devil? Has to be Chavez's buddy who runs Iran, who by the way isn't very popular anymore within his own country, they are upset he is spending too much on his attacks of words Vs the West rather than keeping his promise to work on the Iranian economy.

Have you ever heard, or read, some of the stuff this guy says? He is going to be worse than Hitler, he actually thinks he is being guided by God. Right after he was spoke at the UN the time before last week, he told his people that the whole room was in a glowing white light, and that no one in the room blinked when he spoke, this guy actually think angels and God was in the room with him, guiding him and what he said. This is very dangerous, and this man does not need nukes.

To the tune of The Devil Went Down to Georgia:

The devil is George W

He was looking for some oil to steal

He was in a bind

Cause he was way behind

Votes are a very big deal

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

baaahaha

snicker, sniker

Ol' Charlie would be proud.:D

The problem with boycotting CITGO is...... Not everyone is going to do it.... Sure, you'd be able to gather some participants... A couple million TOPS. But what about the rest of the country? Not all of them use CITGO, so that'd help a little bit..

But then, they'd lower their prices because they would be losing money, and soon enough people that had not regularly used CITGO before would flock to them to get the most for their money.. And it's completely possible that they could turn that boycott in a complete 180 and make a profit from it.

The problem with boycotting CITGO is...... Not everyone is going to do it.... Sure, you'd be able to gather some participants... A couple million TOPS. But what about the rest of the country? Not all of them use CITGO, so that'd help a little bit..

But then, they'd lower their prices because they would be losing money, and soon enough people that had not regularly used CITGO before would flock to them to get the most for their money.. And it's completely possible that they could turn that boycott in a complete 180 and make a profit from it.

I read somewhere that a boycott will have no impact as they'll simply sell their supply to others.