Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How Hot is Tom Crean's Seat?

Featured Replies

I still don't think crean goes anywhere.

 

I don't see them letting him go, I still think he may leave on his own.

  • Replies 169
  • Views 24.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crean and IU deserve one another, both are classless.

I still don't think crean goes anywhere.

 

 

I hope your right!

Crean and IU deserve one another, both are classless.

 

Lol.

The Hoosiers play Georgia Tech Tuesday night at 9:00pm at home in the N.I.T.

We all realize IU beat UK last year in the tourney, correct? Crean is only leaving by his own will

He's a crappy coach at a crappy program. A perfect marriage.

Edited by Tiger1

We all realize IU beat UK last year in the tourney, correct?

What does that have to do with him getting fired?

All us UK fans saying he should be fired. His team beat our team last year. He's done way more than Kelvin Simpson and Mike Davis. I dislike Cal for dodging IU. Yes he's dodging IU

The Hoosiers play Georgia Tech Tuesday night at 9:00pm at home in the N.I.T.

N.I.T., That's a real tournament ..... Right ? :D, just having some fun and yes U.K. was in it as well a few years ago. I felt basically the same about the NIT / Not In Tournament then as well.

 

Go G.T. Jackets ! :clap:

Edited by oldrambler

According to Jerry Palm, Indiana is the first team in college basketball history to beat two #1 seeds in the non-conference, yet not make the NCAA Tournament.

He's a clappy coach at a crappy program. A perfect marriage.

 

Fixed that for ya.

  • Author
I dislike Cal for dodging IU. Yes he's dodging IU

 

Here we go again.

 

I disagree.

All us UK fans saying he should be fired. His team beat our team last year. He's done way more than Kelvin Simpson and Mike Davis. I dislike Cal for dodging IU. Yes he's dodging IU

And none of that has anything to do with him being fired from Indiana.

If the Hoosiers lose at home tomorrow night in the first round of the N.I.T. Does the seat get any hotter?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.