Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How Hot is Tom Crean's Seat?

Featured Replies

Not so fast my friend!
That post is 3 weeks old. They've lost like eleventy billion games in a row since then.
  • Replies 169
  • Views 24.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That post is 3 weeks old. They've lost like eleventy billion games in a row since then.

 

Just poking around with ya a little. I won't be asking you to predict the winning lottery numbers though lol.

Just poking around with ya a little. I won't be asking you to predict the winning lottery numbers though lol.
@Bench has got a lot more right than wrong over the last many years, but like a lot of folks I can think about, the heart occasionally gets in the way when it is "your team". No shame in that.
@Bench has got a lot more right than wrong over the last many years, but like a lot of folks I can think about, the heart occasionally gets in the way when it is "your team". No shame in that.

 

 

No doubt, while I'm about as far away from an IU fan as one can get, @Bench is one of the good guys from what I can tell.

No doubt, while I'm about as far away from an IU fan as one can get, @Bench is one of the good guys from what I can tell.
Thank you sir.
Just poking around with ya a little. I won't be asking you to predict the winning lottery numbers though lol.
I've predicted a LOT of lottery numbers over the years. I'll tell you about all my winnings after I get finished working for the night. ;)

Just saw on the Paul Finebaum show he was talking to the sports writer for the St. Louis paper who covers Missouri basketball and he said the name being most mentioned for their basketball opening was Tom Crean. I found that interesting the writer said he knows the state of Missouri and with what he was going through at Indiana it would be a fresh start without nearly as much expectations or pressure. The other name he said was on their radar behind Crean was ex Tennessee Conzo Martin.

Just saw on the Paul Finebaum show he was talking to the sports writer for the St. Louis paper who covers Missouri basketball and he said the name being most mentioned for their basketball opening was Tom Crean. I found that interesting the writer said he knows the state of Missouri and with what he was going through at Indiana it would be a fresh start without nearly as much expectations or pressure. The other name he said was on their radar behind Crean was ex Tennessee Conzo Martin.
The Tubby Plan!

If Indiana loses to Iowa tonight, Crean will be gone by Monday.

If Indiana loses to Iowa tonight, Crean will be gone by Monday.

 

But he's not on the hot seat

But he's not on the hot seat

 

A resignation would be the most likely scenario. Save face and move on.

Also, I just realized that the BiG tournament in is Washington D.C... What sense does that make? Not trying to thread jack but I didn't know where else to put my thought and didn't want to start a new thread for it. Seriously though, Why? Makes absolutely zero sense to me.

Also, I just realized that the BiG tournament in is Washington D.C... What sense does that make? Not trying to thread jack but I didn't know where else to put my thought and didn't want to start a new thread for it. Seriously though, Why?

 

$$$

 

Same reason the ACC is in Brooklyn.

$$$

 

Same reason the ACC is in Brooklyn.

 

I don't get the money part of it, the place may be about half full and Indiana travels really well. So where are they making their money?

 

This is one of the few times the ACC has actually had their tournament in NYC but it makes more sense for them, to have their tourney there than it does the BiG to have theirs in D.C. The NYC area has a ton of alumni from a lot of schools so selling tickets there will never be an issue. There is a bar near MSG "Jack Dempsey's" that is essentially a UK bar when the cats are playing. But D.C.? That just seems odd to me.

Also, I just realized that the BiG tournament in is Washington D.C... What sense does that make? Not trying to thread jack but I didn't know where else to put my thought and didn't want to start a new thread for it. Seriously though, Why? Makes absolutely zero sense to me.

 

University of Maryland in the B1G is basically on the edge of the DC limits

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.