CIA: Electing Trump Was Russia's Goal

Clyde

If he is guilty then pour it on. Let's hope this is a lesson to all politicians. If you are manipulative, dishonest and greedy, then there is a chance now that you will get called out.

I think that is the trump phenomenon. Dishonest, greedy, dishonorable etc.... politicians were taken to task on both sides of the aisle.

What if it's fake?

What if you get just part of the story, but that shapes the narrative?

What if it puts American lives in danger?

Still rooting for the Chinese, Russians, Iranians...etc?

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually look for video interviews. Straight from horses mouth. Anything written I usually approach with skepticism. The problem with today, the news media can be so slanted that it may as well be fake. You have to use common sense to see thru some of the crap.

Edited by PurplePride92
Rule 8

What if it's fake?

What if you get just part of the story, but that shapes the narrative?

What if it puts American lives in danger?

Still rooting for the Chinese, Russians, Iranians...etc?

Again no one wants Russia hacking the US , its a disgrace to everyone involved. But once the hack happened I don't see anyone denying the content of the emails.

Shame on the government for allowing a hack , hopefully we solve that problem. But it doesn't mean I can't be outraged by the substance of the emails.

Again no one wants Russia hacking the US , its a disgrace to everyone involved. But once the hack happened I don't see anyone denying the content of the emails.

Shame on the government for allowing a hack , hopefully we solve that problem. But it doesn't mean I can't be outraged by the substance of the emails.

Just our PEOTUS.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/28/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-clinton-emails.html?_r=0

Been a long year ain't it, LB?

I actually look for video interviews. Straight from horses mouth. Anything written I usually approach with skepticism. The problem with today, the news media can be so slanted that it may as well be fake. You have to use common sense to see thru some of the crap.

I was talking about the media. I was talking about the information a foreign adversary releases about a candidate.

This is just as silly to insinuate.

Not really. I never see anyone want to discuss the substance of the emails. This story is about trying to lay blame why Hillary loss. It's that simple. The orginal WaPo conclusions in their article are already being disputed. It's a coordinated effort by some in media to create a large level of hysteria surronded around the idea the election was stolen.

1. That's why we see support for Jill Stein recount

2. That's why there is a strong push for faithless electors.

3. That's why we push Russian hacked and come to a conclusion on motivation with no clear evidence

4. That's why the media were the cheerleaders for riots after the election

The left leaning media is upset they were historically wrong about this election and since then we have seen adults throwing hissy fits across the nation in very large media outlets

Clinton didn't lose the election because of WikiLeaks. Most of those releases landed with a thud, with the exception of DWS, and that blew over pretty quickly.

But it was obvious where WikiLeaks was getting the emails from. These reports confirm what we already knew. And a hostile power trying to manipulate our election should infuriate all of us, whether your candidate won or not.

We've got people on this site who've willed themselves to believe Clinton is running a child prostitution ring out of the basement of a DC pizza parlor but believe U.S. Intelligence is lying about Russian hacking or that it's a non-event no one should care about. These are absurd times we are living in.

Not really. I never see anyone want to discuss the substance of the emails. This story is about trying to lay blame why Hillary loss. It's that simple. The orginal WaPo conclusions in their article are already being disputed. It's a coordinated effort by some in media to create a large level of hysteria surronded around the idea the election was stolen.

1. That's why we see support for Jill Stein recount

2. That's why there is a strong push for faithless electors.

3. That's why we push Russian hacked and come to a conclusion on motivation with no clear evidence

4. That's why the media were the cheerleaders for riots after the election

The left leaning media is upset they were historically wrong about this election and since then we have seen adults throwing hissy fits across the nation in very large media outlets

None of this has anything to do with the post of yours I quoted where you said some of you want to believe it was the Russians fault Hillary is a lying sociopath. I don't see that in anyone's response but obviously we all see and read things differently.

Clinton didn't lose the election because of WikiLeaks. Most of those releases landed with a thud, with the exception of DWS, and that blew over pretty quickly.

But it was obvious where WikiLeaks was getting the emails from. These reports confirm what we already knew. And a hostile power trying to manipulate our election should infuriate all of us, whether your candidate won or not.

We've got people on this site who've willed themselves to believe Clinton is running a child prostitution ring out of the basement of a DC pizza parlor but believe U.S. Intelligence is lying about Russian hacking or that it's a non-event no one should care about. These are absurd times we are living in.

ABSURD!!!!!!!! I don't even know why I keep coming back here. Definition of insanity. It's like folks are so happy that Hillary lost that they are willing to overlook any and everything that is happening around us.

Proving my point on media with a misleading headline. Trump never called for them to hack. He said if you have those missing emails release them.

I'm upset if Russia was able to hack our government but I'm even more upset Hillary Clinton deleted those emails while having a court order to turn them all over.

I'm not upset we got to see the corrupt sociopaths in the Clinton campaigns real thoughts . But I am upset if we were hacked. Shame on those who allowed it to happen.

But I've yet to see any evidence that ties Trump to any hacking and to continue to tie him to the story is another example of how shameful our media has become.

None of this has anything to do with the post of yours I quoted where you said some of you want to believe it was the Russians fault Hillary is a lying sociopath. I don't see that in anyone's response but obviously we all see and read things differently.

I think everything I listed ties together. There are some in the media that want to find any excuse why Hillary lost and to stop a Trump presidency . It can't be because they are bad at their job. At the very least they want to discredit him.

I'm agreeing with you. But the root problem for any politician is they wrote it, they believe it. Step away from who eleased it (by the way, I don't condone) but to not also recognize the fact that what was released tells you a lot about the manipulation of that candidate. To deny things publicly and then have emails released showing they believe the opposite. That's a HUGE issue. Wouldn't you agree?

ABSURD!!!!!!!! I don't even know why I keep coming back here. Definition of insanity. It's like folks are so happy that Hillary lost that they are willing to overlook any and everything that is happening around us.

I'm not overlooking anything. I'm not happy if our government was hacked by a foreign government. It's a failure of our government. But I can be upset about the hack and still be happy I got to read the emails.