Corbin 20 Lex. Christian 7

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

65 is the best lineman i have seen all year for the redhounds all year.

sean nolan

Nolan always plays well!

When you are not blessed with a lot of speed, the line must play extemely well, and Corbin's entire line played that way. They are the key to success this year for the Hounds.

Yes if only people did have a clue, but I'm not sure if we were watching the same game? Jesse Hayden?? It looked to me as if #65 was the man in control of the line. Good Job Redhounds!!

Yes Sean Nolan Played well as he does every night. But Jesse Hayden came to play friday night and you cant deny that. When the last 3 games have been a little iffy so to speak on that side of the line, it is big when one steps up and comes to play.

Yes Sean Nolan Played well as he does every night. But Jesse Hayden came to play friday night and you cant deny that. When the last 3 games have been a little iffy so to speak on that side of the line, it is big when one steps up and comes to play.

I'm glad we got 2 more years of Hayden down here. He's going to be an animal when it's all said and done. If he can get the right teaching, he can develop into something big.

I'm glad we got 2 more years of Hayden down here. He's going to be an animal when it's all said and done. If he can get the right teaching, he can develop into something big.

Yeah man he will the force on the line of scrimmage by the end of the year. And the next two years will be exciting to watch him.

Almost all the HOUNDS played well!!!! Watching Josh Sanders play is a real treat. He puts it all out there and plays with true determination.

I agree, while he isn't the biggest back, he runs with more heart and as hard as any players I have seen in a long time. He may be a step slower but reminds me of former back, Nick Cobb in a sense. He wasn't the biggest but was strong, quick, and had a motor that wouldn't quit.

You're right that is a good comparisson. I remember him, i think sanders may even have a little more grit and heart

We'll agree that they are comparable. Nick was one of the best. They both have grit and heart. However, I'll grant Sanders the fact that he puts up numbers with less of a supporting cast than Nick had so that speaks volumes.

You're right that is a good comparisson. I remember him, i think sanders may even have a little more grit and heart

I agree that Josh Sanders runs with alot of heart and grit but Nick Cobb was a whole lot better back than him. If not for the injuries Nick would have been a very special back. Nick Cobb was a natural a runner as there has been at Corbin, he could see things that alot of backs couldn't.

I agree that Josh Sanders runs with alot of heart and grit but Nick Cobb was a whole lot better back than him. If not for the injuries Nick would have been a very special back. Nick Cobb was a natural a runner as there has been at Corbin, he could see things that alot of backs couldn't.

Agree 100% In my opinion, Nick Cobb and Mike Neal were the two most underrated backs in recent memory at Corbin. They kind of played second fiddle to the backs they played with when it came to hype. Nick played with Zac Prewitt and Mike played with Jon Sizemore and Stephen Cook. In reality, I think Nick and Mike were the best backs on their teams.

I agree with you. Hayden had a great game and is starting to play well. Sean is a great player as well and they will contiune to lead the hounds.

Nick Cobb had as much heart as any redhound that has ever played the game. Nick was as natural as a runner as I ever seen Sanders is more of a banger and needs to find a little more break away. when Nick seen daylight he got major chunks of yards.