NBA MVP Race

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
If Russ doesn't win it, and all indications are that Harden will, it'll be a total screw job. The guy is a one man team.

Disagree. I'm an NBA junkie and Westbrook is impressive, he without a doubt padding stats at times in the 2nd half of the season. Historically speaking team performance has always mattered. Harden is also the only superstar on his team.

If I had to vote it would be Harden then Westbrook.

Disagree. I'm an NBA junkie and Westbrook is impressive, he without a doubt padding stats at times in the 2nd half of the season. Historically speaking team performance has always mattered. Harden is also the only superstar on his team.

Sure his stats are padded at times but Westbrook is also the only superstar in OKC. The supporting casts are not even close. The per 100 possessions stat is crazy, Westbrook is 45/15/15.

I've only seen one instance of where I felt he was padding his stats and that was his triple double against Golden State when he was on the floor in the 4th quarter of a game that was over at halftime. Other than that he has gotten his numbers honestly. I do think his teammates let him grab up rebounds they could have but with his athleticism and explosiveness it is probably best to get out of the way when you see him coming.

Harden's cast is way way better than Russ' and since Lou Williams joined the team the Rockets have gotten even stronger.

If Russ doesn't win it, and all indications are that Harden will, it'll be a total screw job. The guy is a one man team.

I don't think it will be a total screw job if Russ doesn't get it but he has my vote. Harden is the only person I would even consider over Russ and he still wouldn't get my vote over Russ.