Black voters are WHAT?

jericho

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm wishing Obama would spend a fraction of the time on making the "Afordable Healthcare Act" affordable that he spends on campaigning. Maybe then it would actually be affordable. Ah, who am I kidding, he doesn't want it to be affordable.

Remember that two bit Congress wouldn't pass it anyway. Obama just got a year off they told him so when they wouldn't even have a SCOTUS confirmation. If I were him I'd do whatever I wanted. Probably campaign just to make repubs mad.

Remember that two bit Congress wouldn't pass it anyway.

Why would they pass it? They, like most sensible Americans, don't want single payer. That's what Obama wants.

Obama just got a year off they told him so when they wouldn't even have a SCOTUS confirmation.
I don't want SC Justices he would appoint, so I'm pretty happy they wouldn't have a SCOTUS confirmation.

If I were him I'd do whatever I wanted. Probably campaign just to make repubs mad.
Priorities. Sounds about right. It's no wonder we have the candidates we have now.

Why would they pass it? They, like most sensible Americans, don't want single payer. That's what Obama wants.

QUOTE=Hellcats]Obama just got a year off they told him so when they wouldn't even have a SCOTUS confirmation.

I don't want SC Justices he would appoint, so I'm pretty happy they wouldn't have a SCOTUS confirmation.

QUOTE=Hellcats]If I were him I'd do whatever I wanted. Probably campaign just to make repubs mad.Priorities. Sounds about right. It's no wonder we have the candidates we have now.

Really. This RIGGED Gallup poll says otherwise. Majority in U.S. Support Idea of Fed-Funded Healthcare System | Gallup

They didn't even have a hearing. You're happy Congress didn't do its job, but Obama needs to bust his tail working on something they will push to the side. :jump:

We own our candidate. Republicans do you own yours?

Really. This RIGGED Gallup poll says otherwise. Majority in U.S. Support Idea of Fed-Funded Healthcare System | Gallup

They didn't even have a hearing. You're happy Congress didn't do its job, but Obama needs to bust his tail working on something they will push to the side. :jump:

We own our candidate. Republicans do you own yours?

Guess you missed the "sensible" part of my post.

They did their job, they did exactly what Harry Reid claimed was okay in 2005:

Harry Reid said, "Nowhere in that document (the Constitution) does it say the Senate has a duty to give presidential nominees a vote."

So, own that as well. I'm perfectly fine they didn't have a hearing. After seeing what Obama did to health care, I don't want one of his nominees.

Working his tail off? Obama has been campaigning for 7 plus years, so yes, it would be nice if he did his job. :jump:

Guess you missed the "sensible" part of my post.

They did their job, they did exactly what Harry Reid claimed was okay in 2005:

Harry Reid said, "Nowhere in that document (the Constitution) does it say the Senate has a duty to give presidential nominees a vote."

So, own that as well.

Working his tail off? Obama has been campaigning for 7 plus years, so yes, it would be nice if he did his job. :jump:

He also has played a lot of golf...I am actually OK with that...rather have him golf than screw up things even worse...

I'm wishing Obama would spend a fraction of the time on making the "Afordable Healthcare Act" affordable that he spends on campaigning. Maybe then it would actually be affordable. Ah, who am I kidding, he doesn't want it to be affordable.

Always campaigning. Everyone is these days. That's why nothing that's broken can ever get fixed and why no one who sees an opportunity to actually do something ever stops and wonders whether it's actually a good idea.

Constant campaigning and deadlocked leadership... our own constitution is working against us.

Always campaigning. Everyone is these days. That's why nothing that's broken can ever get fixed and why no one who sees an opportunity to actually do something ever stops and wonders whether it's actually a good idea.

Constant campaigning and deadlocked leadership... our own constitution is working against us.

I don't disagree. Again, it's no wonder we have the two candidates we do.