Black voters are WHAT?

jericho

Not my words, but the words of Hillary's Super PAC guy, David Brock and John Podesta in a wikileak letter about black voters in Iowa. I cant tell which is the bigger idiot. I guess they take for granted the votes.

The email, sent to Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta and another Clinton ally CEO Roy Spence, centers around a discussion of a Bernie Sanders campaign ad which featured “many black faces”.

Back in January, Clinton operative David Brock caused consternation within the campaign when he publicly claimed that Bernie Sanders didn’t care about black people.

Budowsky is not impressed with Brock’s outburst, writing in the email, “Brock makes the cardinal mistake of those who bring politics into disrepute with voters. He tells a lie that people will know is a lie, and insults the intelligence of black voters with a kind of elitist racism that Bill and Hillary Clinton should not be seen with.”

“I guess Brock’s plan is that black voters are stupid and will not watch the ad and believe his lie,” writes Budowsky.

WikiLeaks - The Podesta Emails

WikiLeaks - The Podesta Emails

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just love reading these headlines and laughing. Every single article is just click bait heaven. Eating this election up.

So you believe Hillary over a Chef who worked at the WH for many years. What has he done to make you think he is a liar?

Mt ref ... you are making one of the best arguments I've seen for Donald Trump today. Do we want to have to deal with Internet stories and threads like this on a daily basis for the next four years? if Hillary is elected this stuff will be thrown out there daily for four long years.

You bring up an excellent point...

When Hillary wins, can we please close the politics forum again?

Truthfully most blacks I know were all for Bernie Sanders. After he lost they settled on Hillary. I still can count on one hand the amount of blacks I know voting for Trump.

Is because they think Trump is racist or because they think Hillary will do more for them.

Truthfully most blacks I know were all for Bernie Sanders. After he lost they settled on Hillary. I still can count on one hand the amount of blacks I know voting for Trump.

The black vote typically runs about 90 percent democratic, so this is not surprising.

Is because they think Trump is racist or because they think Hillary will do more for them.

My guess is that Clinton knows how to tell people what they want to hear, and pretend that she cares, plus the fact that the GOP is clueless when it comes to relating to most minorities.