Free College Education?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if it came across as me being a major champion of the idea. All I am saying his other countries do it and why can't we. I don't like people dismissing the idea with zero consideration of it being possible. I would like to hear more information and details on how it would work before making a decision on it one way or the other.

Sorry if it came across as me being a major champion of the idea. All I am saying his other countries do it and why can't we. I don't like people dismissing the idea with zero consideration of it being possible. I would like to hear more information and details on how it would work before making a decision on it one way or the other.

That's our benchmark of whether we should consider something?

Other countries are doing it? Really?

So you don't really have a reason for thinking it's a good idea, you just do? Is that what you're saying?

You know if we taught what we should in K-12 education we wouldn't need as much secondary education. Hows that free K-12 education working out?

I don't follow. Are you saying we aren't teaching what we should (lack of effort/caring) or we aren't teaching what we should (curriculum)?

You know if we taught what we should in K-12 education we wouldnt need as much secondary education. Hows that free K-12 education working out?

Not sure you could possibly prepare a 16 year old for what life would be like as a corporate employee that young. That's not reasonable IMO.