Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands vs. Elder

Featured Replies

Beside being cozy HHS is in the middle of a major construction project. Elder fans be prepared to walk anywhere up to 1/2 mile or better. I would suggest buses or a long walk. With everthing going on around and in that stadium it will be a circus. I also heard the HHS Canon crew will be packing the mother loads. Wow what an atmosphere this one will be.

  • Replies 178
  • Views 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really dont know who i want in this game.....I want the NKY team to win but it highlands. Im leaning to the birds side. Id like the colonels to go into Ft Tohmas and knock off the birds and give them the frst loss of the year. And is this game on the radio or int?

This Elder team is the type of team the Birds usually struggle with. Big and strong. I really don't think that Elder is all that slow either, their defense swarms to the ball. The Panther defensive front is big and active, allowing the lb's to sit back and watch the play develop before commiting to stop the run or droping back into pass coverage.

 

For the last couple of years, this has not been the case. In fact, I don't remember a team overpowering the birds with size and strength in quite a while.

For the last couple of years, this has not been the case. In fact, I don't remember a team overpowering the birds with size and strength in quite a while.

 

What about Desales last year?

For the last couple of years, this has not been the case. In fact, I don't remember a team overpowering the birds with size and strength in quite a while.

What about Colerain??????

The old guy is not happy about Elder fans and band, ccath lost build a bridge get over it. Highlands will put it on them (as much as I hate too say it) birds by double digits.

 

Yes to the band and no to the wide majority of the Elder fans. What I am most upset about is the band director, an adult at Elder and a teacher at their school. A teacher who should understand that being a good sport is much more important than winning a football game. Did I think that the band caused CovCath to lose the game? NO!!! Having far too many turnovers did.....but a Catholic High School with the rich tradition of Elder doesn't need or shouldn't need it's band director to try to interrupted the other teams offense especially after being told to stop by the Referee.. Now that what I am upset about.

 

In this day in age it just seems to me that far too many people just don't listen to those who are in charge be it a police officer a teacher in school, or even a Referee, and for Elders band director to do this in front of his kids (that is) to just blow off the Referee and do it two more times, is what bothered me.

 

Good luck team from Ft. Thomas......

For the last couple of years, this has not been the case. In fact, I don't remember a team overpowering the birds with size and strength in quite a while.

You missed 3 games last year

Male put a bunch in the box and HHS seemed to put a few points on the board??

What was th score of the scrimmage when HHS started putting points on the board, 52-7? I can assure you, if you get down like that to Elder (and you won't, I realize), you can pile up anything you'd like.

 

Elder is a smash-mouth defense, and no threat of a passing game will result in Kramer really taking a pounding. Kramer is great, no question, but for his sake I hope that Highlands can establish Cecil through the air to some point. Again, I hope like heck that HHS can win this one.

Yes to the band and no to the wide majority of the Elder fans. What I am most upset about is the band director, an adult at Elder and a teacher at their school. A teacher who should understand that being a good sport is much more important than winning a football game. Did I think that the band caused CovCath to lose the game? NO!!! Having far too many turnovers did.....but a Catholic High School with the rich tradition of Elder doesn't need or shouldn't need it's band director to try to interrupted the other teams offense especially after being told to stop by the Referee.. Now that what I am upset about.

 

In this day in age it just seems to me that far too many people just don't listen to those who are in charge be it a police officer a teacher in school, or even a Referee, and for Elders band director to do this in front of his kids (that is) to just blow off the Referee and do it two more times, is what bothered me.

 

Good luck team from Ft. Thomas......

 

:lol: You're killing me..:rolleyes:;)

Yappi is already up and running with their thread as well -- some hilarious predictions.

 

Yappi

 

I've done my best to defend NKY on there.

  • Author
Yappi is already up and running with their thread as well -- some hilarious predictions.

 

Yappi

 

I have enjoyed reading about their frustration over the ticket situation.:D

I've done my best to defend NKY on there.

Yeah, you're doing a nice job carrying the flag for NKY over there. Keep fighting the good fight cshs81.

I would say that this is a pretty good chance for Highlands to get a win over Elder. I get the sense that Birds fans expect to win and will be disappointed if they don't. Good luck Birds, this is your chance for a little payback.

Yes sir, as you know LSU, HHS is similar to Trinity when it comes to winning games, they take it very seriously no matter who the opponent is and yes there will definately be disappointment in Ft. Thomas if the Birds come up short. I am about 80% sure the Birds can win but I am a little concerned that they have not established a legit passing game. With that said I believe HHS defense must hold the Panthers to less than 10 pts for a HHS win.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.