Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands vs. Elder

Featured Replies

I'll be honest, there was a part of me that hoped Elder would win this game and allow Trinity to be the one that knocked off the mighty Panthers. But after spending a couple of minutes on the Elder/Highlands thread over on Yappi... I'm all in for the Birds. I hope Highlands sticks it to them. Let me tell you, nothing shuts those guys up like a good spanking.:D :thumb:

  • Replies 178
  • Views 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That ought to get them a bit fired up

Highlands 20-14.

Man, I can't believe it only Tuesday this week is creeping. Any Panther fans reading this just remember, the first "hillbilly" that comes out of a panther mouth: y'all are from Price Hill not Indian Hill:D

Yes to the band and no to the wide majority of the Elder fans. What I am most upset about is the band director, an adult at Elder and a teacher at their school. A teacher who should understand that being a good sport is much more important than winning a football game. Did I think that the band caused CovCath to lose the game? NO!!! Having far too many turnovers did.....but a Catholic High School with the rich tradition of Elder doesn't need or shouldn't need it's band director to try to interrupted the other teams offense especially after being told to stop by the Referee.. Now that what I am upset about.

 

In this day in age it just seems to me that far too many people just don't listen to those who are in charge be it a police officer a teacher in school, or even a Referee, and for Elders band director to do this in front of his kids (that is) to just blow off the Referee and do it two more times, is what bothered me.

 

Good luck team from Ft. Thomas......

Welcome to GCL play...unfortunately.

 

You should attend a GCL game. I have several times and if you can believe this, the band moves up and down the sidelines to be right next to the opposing teams offense. They play loud, obnoxious noise to disrupt the play calling.

 

It is the most despicable thing I've ever seen.

:irked:

 

-CF

Question for anyone who might know this, Will Elder bring there Band to Ft. Thomas? and does that count towards their alotted tickets?

Question for anyone who might know this, Will Elder bring there Band to Ft. Thomas? and does that count towards their alotted tickets?
I was wondering that myself. If they do, I assume they would not have to pay.

I can assure CF this, they wont be running up and down those sidelines or stands playing loud and obnoxiously.

BF, I say Highlands gives them there own little spot in those portable stands next to the Middle School and oh yeah next to the Canon. Perfect.

I can assure CF this, they wont be running up and down those sidelines or stands playing loud and obnoxiously.
This might bring Roger out of retirement!
I was wondering that myself. If they do, I assume they would not have to pay.

I would have to say they will not have to pay, but as far as seating goes. A ticket is considered a seat for a band member. I'm hoping Mr. McElfy's(SP) daughter took my advice about extra restrooms facilties. If not, it could be ugly!!!!

Dont know but I will assure you the State Fire Marshall will be there for this game counting numbers. My guess is approx: 30,000

Dont know but I will assure you the State Fire Marshall will be there for this game counting numbers. My guess is approx: 30,000

Why did Highlands only give Elder 2000 tickets if the stadium holds 30,000?

Dont know but I will assure you the State Fire Marshall will be there for this game counting numbers. My guess is approx: 30,000
Closer to 5,300 I understand.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.