Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands vs. Elder

Featured Replies

He was the one Mr. McElyfree caugth sliding down that pole that wintry nite.

  • Replies 178
  • Views 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wonder what TEDFROMVILLAHILLS thinks?

About what? I trying to stay out of this until the week of 10-27-06.

T Arent you going to the game this weekend? Or are you going to see Colonels vs. Colonels?

How many rounds do you have packed Boom???? Put a little extra gunpowder in those bad boys....Especially if their band is sitting down by you..:D

I don't have any packed. We still can't find any powder for friday night. I think all the Elder Alum went around to all of the gun shops and bought up all the powder. :devil:

I dont think they had helicopters in '82!
Yeah, way back in the Middle Ages (1982) everyone got around on horseback and hay wagons. :rolleyes:

Where do the cannon balls land anyway? Isnt that a OSHA violation with the fans sitting across from the cannon? Shouldnt they atleast wear helmets?

Where do the cannon balls land anyway? Isnt that a OSHA violation with the fans sitting across from the cannon? Shouldnt they atleast wear helmets?

We only shoot powder:rolleyes:

Oh TEDFROMVILLAHILLS told me they were cannon balls! I guess he doesnt know the truth about the ins and outs about the Bluebirds.

Yes I am but it will be for the battle of Dixie Hwy.

 

Good luck Friday night, Blueboy...

Oh TEDFROMVILLAHILLS told me they were cannon balls! I guess he doesnt know the truth about the ins and outs about the Bluebirds.
We save those exclusively for use at the Cov Cath game.

duck.gif

Elder getting 2,000 tickets is a pretty nice deal for them. That's about 40% of the total tickets available. When CCH went to Elder, CCH got 2,000 tickets in a 10,000 seat stadium.

Thats good Birdsfan, bombs away!!

Elder getting 2,000 tickets is a pretty nice deal for them. That's about 40% of the total tickets available. When CCH went to Elder, CCH got 2,000 tickets in a 10,000 seat stadium.

 

 

Thats how people on the other side of the river are! Just read on Yippi.com

  • Author

I read somewhere (Yippie) that as of this morning Elder still had 800 tickets left. Heck, I don't know why they would even bother coming to this game. To hear them talk, their going to walk all over Highlands all night long. Hardly worth the no parking, standing in long lines, and crowds, to watch what the Elder fans think is going to be a "CAKE" walk.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.