Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands vs. Elder

Featured Replies

  • Author
I thought that site was yappi?

 

I like Yippie better. It reminds me of those little annoying dogs that you just want to kick across the river. :banana: :banana:

  • Replies 178
  • Views 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK Henry, I am blaming you and only you for wasting 20 minutes of my life reading that nonsense on Yappi. There are way too many toxic fumes on the west side of Cincy.

  • Author
OK Henry, I am blaming you and only you for wasting 20 minutes of my life reading that nonsense on Yappi. There are way too many toxic fumes on the west side of Cincy.

 

And you think LN is loooooong winded.:scared: :argue: :scared:

I'm just impressed those guys can read. Can't write, though. :D

We have a sticky sighting at Yappi.

 

They need to be afraid, be very afraid.

We have a sticky sighting at Yappi.

 

They need to be afraid, be very afraid.

 

I may be leaving BGP for Yappi. I may be the smartest person on that site.:lol:

 

 

BTW, that's really not me. It's my twin STRIKE3...although he's MUCH older than me.

  • Author
I may be leaving BGP for Yappi. I may be the smartest person on that site.:lol:

 

 

BTW, that's really not me. It's my twin STRIKE3...although he's MUCH older than me.

 

 

Really, I thought he was MUCH taller than you.:D

Really, I thought he was MUCH taller than you.:D

 

Again, that's a given.

Will Dale stop the QB draw this time? I seem to recall Elder used this play with great impact at PBS. (Of course, personnel changes on both sides.)

One problem: Male has never been known for their defense.

Well... I wouldn't say never. In 1967 they went an entire season and only surrendered 13 points. Ironically, they did not win state that year. They ended up 8-1-1.:thumb:

As long as Bobby "Rolls the Bones"......they will not be a defensive gem.

Just wondering, other than Elder's broadcast, will there be any radio broadcasts of the game?

Just wondering, other than Elder's broadcast, will there be any radio broadcasts of the game?
I think there will be an Internet broadcast.
You may be guilty of reading into his quote, BF. The fans were very loud AFTER the band was shut down.

 

This is true one of the CCH players on the field said it would have been better if the referee would have just let the band go. Yes it is against the rules for the band to play at certain times, but he said it was easier to hear the play calls with the band than with the fans after they were fired up by the ref's silencing of the band.

This didn't lose the game though it was just without class!

CCH played very well, and could have won the game easily if it weren't for a couple of key mistakes that changed the whole momentum of the game. It was a great game to watch and CCH can be proud of the way they played.

Good luck HHS it won't be an easy win!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.