Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands vs. Elder

Featured Replies

The band was "rude", period! It should not have happended, and tell me where in NKY football, it would have.

Have you ever played at Dixie?

  • Replies 178
  • Views 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There was one Colerain fan that predicted Highlands to win, and he called it an upset. I can't believe some idiot on Yappi actually predicted Elder to win by 30.

 

I'm taking Highlands in a close game.

There was one Colerain fan that predicted Highlands to win, and he called it an upset. I can't believe some idiot on Yappi actually predicted Elder to win by 30.

 

Somebody on BGP predicted Highlands by 30.

I've done my best to defend NKY on there.
I loved what you said to that goofball about the two kinds of posters! :lol:
Have you ever played at Dixie?

Yes. I am a Dixie fan.

Somebody on BGP predicted Highlands by 30.

 

 

Yeah that was me. Elder gets down early. Trys to start passing and has all kinds of trouble and loses by 30. Just like when you guys laughed at my Dixie-highlands prediction and Dixie turned out to be really bad that game. No one thought 42-0 at the half was possible. It should have been 70-0 that game. Highlands by 30 over Elder.

I wish I had some of what you're smoking free thinker, it will be a heck of a game but 30 points?!?!?! I'm not going, madhouse in Ft. Thomas on Friday better start camping out tonight.

Highlands by 30 over Elder.

 

 

Good luck with that.

I hope that HHS has the horses to play 48 minutes on a hot surface.

I hope that HHS has the horses to play 48 minutes on a hot surface.

I dont think a hot field will be an issue. My guess is if it is, the money people will step up and drop that field temperature faster than CovCath will drop points on Dixie this week. And thats going to be pretty fast.

On a more serious note, The Bluebird family has suffered another loss. Less than one week after losing Quinn Stapleton, I have just learned we have lost his Grandfather "Woody" tonight. Wow ! what an emotional week it has been for the Highlands family. Out thoughts and prayers go out to Linda and family.

This is a home game for the Birds, I hope that the Highlands fans keep it that way. Elder made Sat.'s game against CovCath a home game for them. With Elder only getting 2000 tickets this should hopefully take away some of their fan base.(20% of Sat.'s Elder attendence) Birds by a td at home!

You know big games like this one usually are decided by 1) Turnovers (obvious choice) but more importantly the most overlooked part of a big game 2) Special Teams. Could this be the difference in this game?

Yes. I am a Dixie fan.

Then Im sure you have seen things come from the stands that wouldn't be classified as classy.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.