Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands vs. Elder

Featured Replies

Elder 21--- Highlands 10

  • Replies 178
  • Views 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The lack of big game experience at the qb position concerns me. Hopefully, everyone steps up and plays like they're able to. If that happens I like HHS 20-14.

HHS 17-14 on a 46 yard field goal as time expires...to be exact.

 

 

 

"Win for Quinn"

After reading that Yappi thread...this may be the most hated opponent on HHS schedule this year. As much as I love watching the Birds beat CCH...I want them to knock off the Elder panthers more.

 

The key to this game is the play of Cecil and his scrambling ability. If he can get some nice runs and the Defense can put pressure on Ventre I think the Birds win 10-7. I like Bathiany winning this one on a 28 yrd field goal with 3 minutes to go.

  • Author
I've done my best to defend NKY on there.

 

Heck, I'm being called out on Yappie and I'm not even registered on the site.:creepy: :irked:

Heck, I'm being called out on Yappie and I'm not even registered on the site.:creepy: :irked:

For the record, many level-headed Ohio fans had your back. There are a few posters over there that appear to have some sense, but they are in the minority.

  • Author
For the record, many level-headed Ohio fans had your back. There are a few posters over there that appear to have some sense, but they are in the minority.

 

Yea, I noticed that. The one that got me was the guy that said "I really hope the Elder fans treat the Highlands fans with no repect." Now that's classy:rolleyes: :lol:

"I really hope the Elder fans treat the Highlands fans with no repect."
That shouldn't be a problem for them! :rolleyes:

^ they are great at that.

I hope the Highlands Bluebirds can win. I want them to win 21 to 12. Go Highlands.

 

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!! Where would you come up with that "S" and "B"

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!! Where would you come up with that "S" and "B"

 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

  • Author
That shouldn't be a problem for them! :rolleyes:

 

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

 

So true so true.

Hey looks like we got a new member, Welcome TEDFROMVILLAHILLS.

Hey looks like we got a new member, Welcome TEDFROMVILLAHILLS.

 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Boy! Here we go.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.