BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft

Godot

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Won't be able to get to this until after work.

I know this isn't my draft thread, but I hate when people do this. If you've got 5 minutes to post this, then you've got another minute to post your pick. Even if you can't get to the league website, you can post it here and Godot will update the draft when he has a minute.

I know this isn't my draft thread, but I hate when people do this. If you've got 5 minutes to post this, then you've got another minute to post your pick. Even if you can't get to the league website, you can post it here and Godot will update the draft when he has a minute.

Settle down. They haven't even played the first preseason game yet. It isn't like we can start playing as soon as we get done with the draft.

Settle down. They haven't even played the first preseason game yet. It isn't like we can start playing as soon as we get done with the draft.
But at your current pace you will not finish the draft until after the 2nd regular season game

Maybe everyone doesn't have the time to research what picks they want beforehand...

The draft isn't supposed to start for another three days, get your panties out of a wad and stay in your own conference.

Maybe everyone doesn't have the time to research what picks they want beforehand...

The draft isn't supposed to start for another three days, get your panties out of a wad and stay in your own conference.

First....Rookie, you speak when spoken to and not before.

Second....when you address the King(**), you lead with Sire or King or Almighty Wise One

You should know when your pick is coming up and do research prior to actually being on the clock.

But at your current pace you will not finish the draft until after the 2nd regular season game

Well since the draft isn't even scheduled to be started at this point, I'd say we are already a few days ahead of schedule...

That will all be taken care of when the draft actually starts. This is just bonus time.

:lol2: :lol:

Look, the junior circuit's already behind and the draft hasn't even officially started.