Ezekiel Elliott's Girlfriend Posts Photos Of Bruises, Claims She's a DV Victim

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What part of my post do you think I am kidding about?

With that said those all look like pressure bruises (ie he was grabbing her arm) tough to say just in pictures that it was an assault or not.

You can't seriously look at those pictures and not see that this woman was assaulted? I don't care whether he grabbed her or hit her. He laid his hands on her with enough force to leave those marks. That is assault; plain and simple.

If you're not going to help me with what you see as shock and awe (that I dont) then it must not be there.

That it wasn't assault? I mean seriously? No one would actually believe that, unless they're simply angling for the most shocking take on a topic.

With that said those all look like pressure bruises (ie he was grabbing her arm) tough to say just in pictures that it was an assault or not.

You can't seriously look at those pictures and not see that this woman was assaulted? I don't care whether he grabbed her or hit her. He laid his hands on her with enough force to leave those marks. That is assault; plain and simple.

I get it now, our definitions of assault are different. These bruises dont look like he beat her up, punched her, something like that (however I will admit the bruising on her neck in the one picture is very alarming and unexplainable.) 3 of the pictures are of the same bruise on the right arm/wrist (which is why I posted the question about the police report and her comments, it doesnt add up.)

I agree that if he grabbed her that hard to bruiser her that way then yes there is an issue here (never said there wasnt) but we dont know anything other than her pictures, her post, and a police report about what I guess is a different incident.

Football players in general.

We can't expect these guys to be jacked up monsters on the field playing an inherently violent game, and then expect them to just turn off the switch when they step off the field. Lots of anger issues in football players. Lots of violence.

Pretty broad brush we're painting with there.

Pretty broad brush we're painting with there.

I'm not saying all football players. Just that when these things happen with football players it isn't surprising. They play a violent game. A lot of them are fine. A lot (more than other sports) don't know how to turn off that switch though.

That it wasn't assault? I mean seriously? No one would actually believe that' date=' unless they're simply angling for the most shocking take on a topic.[/quote']

I know in the public view everyone is guilty until proven innocent, then are still basically guilty. I am bad at that myself but I wonder why he wasn't arrested, only guess is the 4 witnesses who denied her claims kept him out of cuffs.

I know in the public view everyone is guilty until proven innocent, then are still basically guilty. I am bad at that myself but I wonder why he wasn't arrested, only guess is the 4 witnesses who denied her claims kept him out of cuffs.

Maybe so. And maybe he didn't do it. Very possible. My comments are more along the lines of, if a dude does that to a woman it's assault, plain and simple. And said dude is a tool.