Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ezekiel Elliott's Girlfriend Posts Photos Of Bruises, Claims She's a DV Victim

Featured Replies

Maybe so. And maybe he didn't do it. Very possible. My comments are more along the lines of' date=' if a dude does that to a woman it's assault, plain and simple. And said dude is a tool.[/quote']

 

I would agree with that.

 

I just know Columbus would have taken him in, she denied medical treatment as well. Whole thing is messy and a terrible look for him.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Police referred the woman to the prosecutor’s office. Citing the conflicting testimony, they decided against taking further action at that time.

 

However, another woman, also in the car at the time, said she did not witness an assault. Three more witnesses said they were in the parking lot, observed the entire interaction between Elliott and the accuser, and did not witness an assault.

I'm hearing stories that it was Ezekiel Elliott's new girlfriend that committed the assault and not Ezekiel. I'm searching for confirmation now.

Side note, anyone want to buy a Cowboys jersey, half off?

Just got a 24 Roll pack of Charmin....I'm good!

I'm hearing stories that it was Ezekiel Elliott's new girlfriend that committed the assault and not Ezekiel. I'm searching for confirmation now.

 

Hmm, might explain the bruise on the neck then, slap to the neck/face and the grab bruising. Of course yes Elliott could have slapped her too. One would think though that a man as strong as him would break something in her arms if he grabbed her that hard.

I guess texting and breaking up with people isn't cheesy after all?

I don't know what the penalty is for falsely accusing some one but it should be stiff.

Twitter says she has deleted the photos.

 

I kept reading the thread just to see how long it took to get to this post. Not even remotely surprised that she's deleted them from the publics view.

  • Author
I kept reading the thread just to see how long it took to get to this post. Not even remotely surprised that she's deleted them from the publics view.

Expect it's been saved on 5,000 news articles now.

Expect it's been saved on 5,000 news articles now.

 

Agreed. Either she's a little crazy or he's abusive. Good chance it's a bit of both and this isn't a good look for either of them.

I need some more proof before I kill Zeke in the court of public opinion.

Is this the same chick that posted a picture of Zeke in bed with her after the draft? I think he needs to have better judgement.

Hahahaha

 

Everyone has already found him guilty and the best thing is he didnt even do it.

 

She was in a bar fight. She threatens him also.

 

She is a nut.

 

She wants revenge and money.

 

She is a looney toon and when found out that she is lying she needs to go to jail.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.