Ezekiel Elliott's Girlfriend Posts Photos Of Bruises, Claims She's a DV Victim

Maybe so. And maybe he didn't do it. Very possible. My comments are more along the lines of' date=' if a dude does that to a woman it's assault, plain and simple. And said dude is a tool.[/quote']

I would agree with that.

I just know Columbus would have taken him in, she denied medical treatment as well. Whole thing is messy and a terrible look for him.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Police referred the woman to the prosecutor’s office. Citing the conflicting testimony, they decided against taking further action at that time.

However, another woman, also in the car at the time, said she did not witness an assault. Three more witnesses said they were in the parking lot, observed the entire interaction between Elliott and the accuser, and did not witness an assault.

I'm hearing stories that it was Ezekiel Elliott's new girlfriend that committed the assault and not Ezekiel. I'm searching for confirmation now.

Hmm, might explain the bruise on the neck then, slap to the neck/face and the grab bruising. Of course yes Elliott could have slapped her too. One would think though that a man as strong as him would break something in her arms if he grabbed her that hard.

Hahahaha

Everyone has already found him guilty and the best thing is he didnt even do it.

She was in a bar fight. She threatens him also.

She is a nut.

She wants revenge and money.

She is a looney toon and when found out that she is lying she needs to go to jail.