Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What bad habit of yours should you break?

Featured Replies

Ignoring things I don't want to deal with.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sex, its gonna lead to a baby plantmanky in the near future lol.

 

DO NOT give up until you physically have to brother!!

Impatience.

 

AGREE, and another would be forgetting things. I seem to be doing that a lot the last few years...I think.

Oreos, the lovely lady says I eat wayyyy too many of them. Can't help it, they are a must at night with a cup of jo

Sweets. Though I cut down a whole lot after my hip surgery, I have let them creep back in more than I should, though not nearly to the level they were at. But still probably shouldn't even be at the lower level I have gotten back to.

[h=2]What bad habit of yours should you break?[/h]

Being way too modest and humble.

Biting my nails.

Speaking what I really mean.

Avoiding social interaction.

Biting my nails.

Speaking what I really mean.

Avoiding social interaction.

 

Driving too slow? :lol2:

I drink too much diet pop.

That's the biggie for me.

Coke was my a bad habit of mine. Wife put us all on a diet and I've not drank a Coke in 12 weeks. I hate diet cola and never would drink it anyway. I'm getting by on water, unsweetened Ice Tea and sugar free Kool Aid...my new Rtic tumbler has helped.

 

But I'm weak, I could kill a 6 pack of cold coke right now...I just have to take it one day at a time.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.