Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What bad habit of yours should you break?

Featured Replies

Tobacco use.

Dude. I can write you an Rx to help with that.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dude. I can write you an Rx to help with that.

 

Trying the whole willpower way right now. Hard but I think I can do it.

Dude. I can write you an Rx to help with that.

 

Can't speak for him, but I don't need an Rx to not buy dip when I fill up my tank. Can you write anything for willpower?

Saying “uhm” when I'm nervous; I guess I hate awkward pauses.

I procrastinate on the only two non-family responsibilities that I have now.

 

Each week I wait until the last moment to complete them. One has to be done by Friday but can be done as early as Monday of each week, yet it seems I wait until Friday morning nearly every week.

 

The other task which has to be completed is preparing for the Sunday School Class that I lead and it seems every week I find myself up late on every Saturday Night...even though I could be preparing right now, I just seem to hit a blank wall if I try to prepare before Saturday afternoon or night.

Trying the whole willpower way right now. Hard but I think I can do it.

 

There's an app called Smoking Cessation. It's awesome and I found it really helpful to keep me focused on the goal.

Definitely soft drinks!

 

Sure it's not food?

You may not want to break it, but you should.

 

Mine would probably be tailgating people.

 

What's yours?

 

Slamming on my brakes when someone is tailgating me. :D

 

BEWARE!

 

 

 

 

 

 

j/k

Driving too slow? :lol2:

 

Nope. :D

I quit smoking in 1998

I quit dipping in 2008

I rarely drink alcohol anymore and do not miss hangovers at all.

However, I love to eat to the point of being full.....so that inevitably will be the death of me.

Soft drinks and not eating healthy are probably the worst for me

Eating healthy during the week, but then pigging out all weekend.

I quit smoking in 1998

I quit dipping in 2008

I rarely drink alcohol anymore and do not miss hangovers at all.

However, I love to eat to the point of being full.....so that inevitably will be the death of me.

 

Any pointers?

Meaning?

 

Sometimes we blame soft drinks for our pants being a little tight,at least that's where I place the blame, but it could be food. JK:ylsuper:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.