BGP Fantasy Football League 2016 – Pre Draft Chatter

Godot

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If doing the draft on BGP makes a dramatic come-from-behind victory, will we have time to cut our rosters on Sunday? I'm probably not going to be around a computer again until then.

I'm about to make my cut cause I know I'll forget on Sunday. Tough sentimental decision for me. I feel like Pat Riley.

If doing the draft on BGP makes a dramatic come-from-behind victory, will we have time to cut our rosters on Sunday? I'm probably not going to be around a computer again until then.
did you bother to read post #49 of this thread?

I recently decided to keep both AJ Green and Russell Wilson, and followed the steps to do so, however, when I look at my roster, Green is listed as a FA and Russ is Kept. If something were to happen where I lose Green, I intended to keep him. Just wanted to get that in writing.

I recently decided to keep both AJ Green and Russell Wilson, and followed the steps to do so, however, when I look at my roster, Green is listed as a FA and Russ is Kept. If something were to happen where I lose Green, I intended to keep him. Just wanted to get that in writing.

You'll be fine, as long as you have your roster down to 2 or less by the deadline.

My two keepers both say FA. I believe it's just a matter of how they were obtained by your team the year before.

You'll be fine, as long as you have your roster down to 2 or less by the deadline.

My two keepers both say FA. I believe it's just a matter of how they were obtained by your team the year before.

Correct doesn't mean anything this time around.