Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Villanova 77 North Carolina 74 (NCAA Championship)

Featured Replies

One of, if not the best Championship games I've ever watched. Man, what a finish to a great game.

I agree with this 100%. I can't think of any title game any better.

  • Replies 152
  • Views 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
83 was great and the enormous upset gives it some extra value...but those back to back shots in last 5 seconds are going to be hard to beat.

And while the NC State shot was tremendous, let's call it what it was. An airball with an uncontested put-back.

I never like the crying Jordan meme, but I thought this was pretty good: image.jpeg

  • Author

I don't know a lot about Coach Wright but he seems like a class guy.

Hey Michael Jordan..........BOOM!

Edited by Rebel
spelling

Great shot, great play, great game! Congrats Villanova!

Were you watching the UNC team coverage channel? :lol2:

Must have been. Had some things going on so wasn't able to watch in detail. That would explain it! My bad.

Now they have something other than Laettner to show hopefully.

Nova spoils the Carolina love fest. Brendan Haywood really came across as a homer. The camera was constantly fixed on the former Tarheels players behind the bench, and Villanova was having none of it! WoW!

 

Were you watching the UNC team coverage channel? :lol2:

 

Haha I was thinking the same thing. Maybe he didn't realize the game was on 3 channels and one of the 3 channels was the unc broadcast team haha.

Such a fun game to watch. Really glad I decided to tune in and stay up. Now I wont be able to fall asleep.

 

Literally jumped off my couch a d I had no dog in this, no bracket pool to win, or money on the line.

 

Gotta be the game we all hope for when our team isn't playing. Great game.

That hurts UNC fans almost as much as 92 hurts UK fans.

 

Only possible counter argument is UK was winning when Laettner hit the shot while Carolina was only tied. But either way hurt.

I don't know a lot about Coach Wright but he seems like a class guy.

 

Agreed. I was hoping he would get himself a title when we got it down to four.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.