Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Villanova 77 North Carolina 74 (NCAA Championship)

Featured Replies

Wow...Wow...Wow!!!

 

Best ending ever for a Title Game?

 

Up there with NC State, but I still give it to the Pack.

  • Replies 152
  • Views 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow...Wow...Wow!!! Best ending ever for a Title Game?

 

Right there with 1983.

2 Teams, one I can not stand and the other I seldom root for.

 

Tonight I was a huge Nova fan and the way they won it made the championship a perfect ending to a great game.

 

Exactly the way I felt.

Wow! Gotta give Nova credit, they took Carolina out of their game on the inside and capitalized. If anybody was to hit that, I'm glad it was Jenkins

Up there with NC State' date=' but I still give it to the Pack.[/quote']

 

Beat me to it

Now that was fun to watch. Just unbelievable

 

 

Yes it was.

No man on the inbound man, and that is who makes the shot. Same with Indiana/Kentucky in 2011.

Right there with 1983.
83 was great and the enormous upset gives it some extra value...but those back to back shots in last 5 seconds are going to be hard to beat.

Nova spoils the Carolina love fest. Brendan Haywood really came across as a homer. The camera was constantly fixed on the former Tarheels players behind the bench, and Villanova was having none of it! WoW!

I still don't get why 'nova did not foul under 10. Worked out, so that's why I was in my living room watching.

Nova spoils the Carolina love fest. Brendan Haywood really came across as a homer. The camera was constantly fixed on the former Tarheels players behind the bench, and Villanova was having none of it! WoW!

Were you watching the UNC team coverage channel? :lol2:

83 was great and the enormous upset gives it some extra value...but those back to back shots in last 5 seconds are going to be hard to beat.

 

Agreed

Nova spoils the Carolina love fest. Brendan Haywood really came across as a homer. The camera was constantly fixed on the former Tarheels players behind the bench' date=' and Villanova was having none of it! WoW![/quote']

 

Makes me laugh every year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.