Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Villanova 77 North Carolina 74 (NCAA Championship)

Featured Replies

Unfortunately, more than myself can agree to that but whatever makes you happy. Carry on

Oh well didn't you say so. I stand corrected. UNC was hosed. Poor Heels. I guess all those UK games had terrible officiating as well. Must be because the Uk fans said so.

  • Replies 152
  • Views 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow...Wow...Wow!!!

 

Best ending ever for a Title Game?

 

 

It was a dandy. I loved it !!! Duke-Butler would have been the best ending had Hayward's half-court shot gone down.

Great college basketball game, the kind you hate to see either team lose. The shot to tie it was crazy, only to be outdone by that last second shot. I was kind of hoping for OT but, who knows, if the game goes into overtime one team might blow out the other.

 

Personally, I did not hate to see NC lose. :banana:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.