Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Villanova 77 North Carolina 74 (NCAA Championship)

Featured Replies

Video

 

Thanks, I didn't want to go through 6 pages to find it. :thumb:

  • Replies 152
  • Views 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't watch any of it but I am dying to know.....did Roy cry in the post game press conference?

Did anyone see the mascot get sucker-punched after the game?

 

NC Mascot.jpg

I didn't watch any of it but I am dying to know.....did Roy cry in the post game press conference?

 

Didn't watch the press conference, but he was tearing up in a post game interview that I saw.

So does this put to rest the theory that you have to have 2 eventual 1st round draft picks to win it all?

Living down here in Tar Heel country, all I'm hearing and reading about from fans is the terrible officiating.

 

What say you? Was it a difference maker? One sided?

Nova got a pretty good break from the officials all game.

So does this put to rest the theory that you have to have 2 eventual 1st round draft picks to win it all?

I think their entire rotation was made up of top 100 recruits. So it's not like they had a bunch of guys who weren't pretty highly rated. Perfect storm.

Crazy shot.

 

Hopefully the filter of history always shows both great shots in the archives. That shot is too wild to lose.

 

The Affirmed and Alydar of college basketball. Two great plays back to back.

I did think that it was rather questionable at times against UNC and I wasn't wanting them to win.

 

There were a couple of no-calls that seemed obvious. Certainly the announcer was upset with them - to the point of being real annoying. Let them play or not is officials quandery in these games.

I didn't watch any of it but I am dying to know.....did Roy cry in the post game press conference?

 

Does the sun come up in the East? :ohbrother:

So does this put to rest the theory that you have to have 2 eventual 1st round draft picks to win it all?

That you "have to have", no. But it sure helps. Did UL have two eventual 1st rounders?

 

There is a reason since the McDonald's All American game began, only the Maryland team from the early 2000s didn't have a rep from that game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.