Frankfort Vs North Oldham

Frankfort coaches are busy this giving the team a well needed lesson in who's in charge. There will be several key starters sitting the bench on Saturday unless things change over the next 3 days, Players need to start practicing harder. For some reason some of the players think they don't have to pay the price. So don't be suprsed if Frankfort struggles this week.

Frankfort will win this game because it has good skill position players and some veterans, but not because it has a strong defense.

I hope the Frankfort coaches kick some tail with the vets. I've always thought that the only thing standing in the way of Frankfort going from "solid potential" to "playoff challenger" was checking the 'tudes at the door.

How is the new D look coach is it a 4-3 or what?

it's just an old 50 with multiple fronts. Puts as much speed as we can get on the field. It's coming along. It will be a work in progress all year. But just like any defense as long as you can get to the ball and make plays it doesn't matter what your alingment maybe.

Frankfort will win this game because it has good skill position players and some veterans, but not because it has a strong defense.

I hope the Frankfort coaches kick some tail with the vets. I've always thought that the only thing standing in the way of Frankfort going from "solid potential" to "playoff challenger" was checking the 'tudes at the door.

:thumb:

Frankfort coaches are busy this giving the team a well needed lesson in who's in charge. There will be several key starters sitting the bench on Saturday unless things change over the next 3 days, Players need to start practicing harder. For some reason some of the players think they don't have to pay the price. So don't be suprsed if Frankfort struggles this week.

Where is the leadership of the seniors to push em and make them work harder...it's good the coaches are putting all the stops.