Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"Pure Hatred for-------"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 64
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Getslow

 

I fixed that for you.

Murray State / Austin Peay is a huge rivalry. I have grown up with it. While it is cool to chant, "Let's go Peay", who really wants to root for urine? If the devil fielded a team, 3 of his top 7 picks would be from Austin Peay.

 

"The Fly is open, let's go Peay" (in reference to AP great Fly Williams), has to be one of the greatest cheers of all time!

I don't "hate" any other team because I enjoy watching college basketball. However, there are coaches that I'm not too fond of.

I used to hate UC and UD as an X student.

Now, it has eroded into a mild dislike. I miss playing UD every year and I do show a little hate on Crosstown Shootout Day but that is about it.

I used to hate UC and UD as an X student.

Now, it has eroded into a mild dislike. I miss playing UD every year and I do show a little hate on Crosstown Shootout Day but that is about it.

 

 

this is me...just the other way around. The hate is real for X when Shootout week rolls around. After that, just a strong dislike. I did briefly smile when Wisconsin hit the shot last night, but was hoping X would make a run.

My dislike for any team stems from their fan base more so than the team/school. That said IU probably tops my list because I have to be around so many IU fans. UL is the other on my list, again because of the fans.

My dislike for any team stems from their fan base more so than the team/school. That said IU probably tops my list because I have to be around so many IU fans. UL is the other on my list, again because of the fans.

 

Same! As a Uof L fan it’s definitely UK.

 

With that said… I love a lot of people who love UK, so I don’t hate them, per se.

 

However, I do find it pretty funny when they lose.

12-7-74

 

 

I assume that's the day Indiana spanked Kentucky during the regular season and Bobby Knight slapped the back of Coach Hall's head?

Norwood Community College... :D

the Ohio state university , and the city of columbus . everything about both.

Not a team out there I hate.

 

This. There are teams I follow and there are teams I just don't care much for.

 

If I hated every team that ever beat a team that I follow, I'd be a miserable person.

I assume that's the day Indiana spanked Kentucky during the regular season and Bobby Knight slapped the back of Coach Hall's head?

That would be correct.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.