Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"Pure Hatred for-------"

Featured Replies

Which college team(s) do you hate and why?

 

Someone mentioned in another thread, "As a UK fan, I have pure hatred for Wisconsin."

 

Got me thinking that this might make an interesting thread.

 

And---- go!

  • Replies 64
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Which college team(s) do you hate and why?

 

Someone mentioned in another thread, "As a UK fan, I have pure hatred for Wisconsin."

 

Got me thinking that this might make an interesting thread.

 

And---- go!

 

 

Someone actually said that? The Cats lose one Final 4 game to a team, and someone has "Pure hatred" for them now?

 

Why am I not surprised? :lol2:

  • Author

As a student at Marquette, we HATED Notre Dame. Can't say I feel like that anymore and I'm glad they advanced.

 

I lived in Indy for 13 years and I HATED UK. Now I have 2 kids attending UK and I am so bummed they lost.

As a student at Marquette, we HATED Notre Dame. Can't say I feel like that anymore and I'm glad they advanced.

 

I lived in Indy for 13 years and I HATED UK. Now I have 2 kids attending UK and I am so bummed they lost.

 

What drove your hatred for UK when you lived in Indy?

  • Author
What drove your hatred for UK when you lived in Indy?

In 1997 I had the rare opportunity to go to the Final Four. UK fans took over the city. Add to that the UK/IU rivalry---as I married into a family that bleeds IU. Silly reasons, I know. :lol2:

 

Funny where life's paths lead you. Never thought I would ever be living in Kentucky or that my kids would choose UK.

At the risk of sounding self righteous, I don't have a hatred for anyone. I do however dislike Indiana quite a bit. Don't know why, guess a lot of it is Bob Knight.

UC. Goes back to Tony Yates and the slow down game. Than when Huggins came in and brought a Bunch of thugs. My brother likes them which makes it fun to make fun of him since they suck so bad.

Edited by Randy Parker

Wisconsin. They are annoying. They beat UK last year and beat Xavier using a fish.

UC. Goes back to Tony Yates and the slow down game. Than when Huggins came in and brought a Bunch of thugs. My brother likes them which makes it fun to make fun of him since they sUCk so bad.

 

No real hatred for UC, definitely don't like them though, my reasons go back to the slow down game and the image the program had under Huggins.

 

Imagine how awkward I felt a few weeks ago when my son was touring the athletic facilities while on an unofficial visit there a few weeks ago. Although not a fan, I will have to give them kudos, what they have for their athletes is top-notch.

Edited by Yellow Card
Clarification

Wisconsin. They are annoying. They beat UK last year and beat Xavier using a fish.

 

You have pure hatred for Wiscy because the are "annoying"??? Never mind the fact that Coach Cal beat UK last year with his terrible substitutions (or non subs) or that the charge was a legit charge last night.

  • Author
Wisconsin. They are annoying. They beat UK last year and beat Xavier using a fish.

That game I was tossed. I wanted the local team to win and I like Xavier. But--I thought of my people---my 8 nieces/nephews who attend/graduated Wisconsin. And my 88 yr old dad who has a big smile today.

 

I guess that makes me a floppy fish.:lol2:

You have pure hatred for Wiscy because the are "annoying"??? Never mind the fact that Coach Cal beat UK last year with his terrible substitutions (or non subs) or that the charge was a legit charge last night.

 

Pure hatred is a bit strong. If I were to choose who I have grievances with, itd be Wisconsin, just like last year. That charge looked fake. Xavier lost, I get it. The flop just angered me. I just felt like we didn't deserve that. That was the best Xavier team in decades, and I wanted them to show something for it.

No real hatred but some teams I almost always root against. Which is basically every other team in the NCAA. From here on out I'm rooting for the upset in every game...Duke not withstanding.

No real hatred for UC, definitely don't like them though, my reasons go back to the slow down game and the image the program had under Huggins.

 

Imagine how awkward I felt a few weeks ago when my son was touring the athletic facilities while on a visit there a few weeks ago. Although not a fan, I will have to give them kudos, what they have for their athletes is top-notch.

I too have been given a private tour of their facilities. Amazing. Great booster organization that helps fund the athletic department.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.