"Pure Hatred for-------"

hoops5

I don't hate any school or fanbase. Sure there are a few I dislike, but nothing close to hatred.

With all that being said, after being in attendance for both the Wisconsin/Pitt game Friday night and the Wisconsin/Xavier game Sunday, I completely get why people would say they hate Wisconsin. Never seen or met a bigger bunch of tools. When bartenders at the local bars are just straight up ignoring all Wisconsin fans because of how big of tools they are, you know it's bad.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't hate any school or fanbase. Sure there are a few I dislike, but nothing close to hatred.

With all that being said, after being in attendance for both the Wisconsin/Pitt game Friday night and the Wisconsin/Xavier game Sunday, I completely get why people would say they hate Wisconsin. Never seen or met a bigger bunch of tools. When bartenders at the local bars are just straight up ignoring all Wisconsin fans because of how big of tools they are, you know it's bad.

Lol that is hilarious. Can totally see it.

Not a big fan of Wisconsin. Also root against Iowa because they seem like tools as well. My B1G friends say Iowa is an awful place to go as an opposing fan. Loved when the Herd ripped them this year, but like he said, they aren't important enough to generate hate. "Like hating partly cloudy and 61".

I wouldn't care if WVU disappeared. The other teams I should hate: Duke, UL and IU I don't. More fun when they are good too. I'd rather play big games vs them than Purdue or Georgia (in basketball).

The worst of UK fans are nor worse than the worst of any other fanbase. There is just many more of them.

Buddy of mine was a Louisville fan. years ago we went to St. Pete for a regional and UK was there. He was shocked at how well the big blue fan base was. He said he at first thought it was a bunch of hillbillies that had and extra $10 and bought a UK shirt. After witnessing the event, he had a totally new respect for the UK fan base.

I was in Destin last year when UK lost to them. The condo I was at was full of people from Wisconsin. All I can say is preach.