Louisville's Onuaku to test draft waters

Getslow

Considering that you can test the waters and come back to school if you don't like what you hear, I think it would be unwise for any player with the potential to get to the NBA not to do the same. Even if you know 100% that you want to come back to school, why not go ahead and get evaluated by the NBA teams to get some feedback as to things that you need to work or develope to improve your position for the following draft.

I'm no recruiting or draft expert, but from what I understand next years draft class has more talent that the current year, so if you are satisfied with where you are slotted to be drafted this year, it would make sense to go ahead and go as it may be harder to improve on your position going into next year.

He's a very good college player and maybe the best true post player Louisville since Clifford Rosier days. Saying that, I don't think he will ever make in the NBA. He has no range on his shot and would be undersize center in the NBA. He really should stay 4 years but if he does choose to leave we got several options to go with. Louisville is pretty deep at the 5 spot won't be a big loss as it would seem.

:lol2: Man you are a hoot.

Please explain.

There seems to be some drama within the UL basketball program. In some instances, guys try to avoid playing under sanctions or post season bans when possible.

Plus, this draft is week with guys with weird beards....

There seems to be some drama within the UL basketball program. In some instances, guys try to avoid playing under sanctions or post season bans when possible.

Plus, this draft is week with guys with weird beards....

What drama?

Everyone who pays any attention knew that one of two things was happening with Onuaku after the season:

1.) He would declare for the draft, out right.

2.) He would test the waters

Nothing here at all surprising. You can try to stir the pot and imply the Powell situation has had some affect on this, but most here are smarter than that. He was testing the NBA long before any of that came about.

What drama?

Everyone who pays any attention knew that one of two things was happening with Onuaku after the season:

1.) He would declare for the draft, out right.

2.) He would test the waters

Nothing here at all surprising. You can try to stir the pot and imply the Powell situation has had some affect on this, but most here are smarter than that. He was testing the NBA long before any of that came about.

Yeah, I had thought it was widely known for months that Onuaku would at a minimum test the waters...What am I missing?