Lafayette/Boone Co.

No, but I'd say they're probably still playing. Both run the ball all the time. If Boone's secondary is good, I'd say they won by a fieldgoal.

Not true!

I would say Lafayette threw more than they ran it. Also, Boone County had a very good power running attack with the Farris kid carrying virtually every play in the first series, but mixing in an effective passing game throughout the rest of the scrimmage.

Lafayette scored two TD's and kicked a field goal.

Boone scored 1 TD.

I had a feeling that Lafayette was going to be pretty good this year and surprise a few people. How did the two new transfers perform, Tyler Stevenson from Lex. Cath. and Mark Green from Apollo? :D

How is boone looking?

Boone is looking good. THe first series they stuck to the power game and Farris was able to take it in after about eight plays. The following series Boone worked on their passing game and gave alot of players a chance to prove themselves. It looked like Boone never had the beginning offense in at the same time the rest of the game. Bogle looked pretty good. There was a little bit of timing miscues but nothing that can't be fixed before Cov Cath. The defense looked to be pretty tuff with a occasional brain fart here and there. One that cost them about a 50 to 60 yrd td pass. I think the rebels will be tuff this year and as always, will only get better as the season progresses.:ylsuper:

Before henry Clay put in Tony Franklin's offense, no public school threw the ball as much as Lafayette, especially after Meighan left Dunbar.

Isn't that LaVelle Edwards/Hal Mumme's offense that Franklin is making the $$ off of claiming to be his?

I had a feeling that Lafayette was going to be pretty good this year and surprise a few people. How did the two new transfers perform, Tyler Stevenson from Lex. Cath. and Mark Green from Apollo? :D

Stevenson was there last year, or he at least wasn't at Lex Cath last year.