Adele 25

kygirl

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm in the camp that really does like the Hello song.

Girlfriend bought the cd and we listened to it while traveling for Thanksgiving. I just can't get into most of her stuff but definitely talented.

I do too.

...although in the interests of full disclosure, I wasn't listening to it with my girlfriend. My brother and I were rocking out to it while driving around during the holiday last week.

I do too.

...although in the interests of full disclosure, I wasn't listening to it with my girlfriend. My brother and I were rocking out to it while driving around during the holiday last week.

Before Randy gets ahold of this, I just want to say....there's nothing wrong with that.

Well I'm in the camp that really does like the Hello song.

Girlfriend bought the cd and we listened to it while traveling for Thanksgiving. I just can't get into most of her stuff but definitely talented.

Girlfriend? My guess is she wants you to change that moniker.

I think her albums hold up better than the singles. "Someone Like You" and "Hello" are brilliant pop songs (I thought her other hit singles were less brilliant and more boilerplate), but the rest of her songs aren't so over-the-top and equally as good. I haven't heard all of the new album yet, but they played another track off of it on the radio and it sounded like something that could've been on Astral Weeks.

Some of her best stuff, stuff that people might describe as over the top are where she shows off her pipes and ability to do things that other people just can't do and I LOVE it. I'm in the camp that when her songs come on the radio I can't turn it off but I cant sit and listen to the album for song after song.