Sanu's new cleats for MNF

I'm always confused, what will and will not get fined by the NFL. Will Mo get fined for these and simply doesn't care to pay? I love the cleats, but if he doesn't get fined for these but guys can't wear purple or patriotic cleats for a normal week, then I wouldnt think he could wear these. I say let them wear whatever they want on their feet as long as it doesn't distract so much that it becomes an advantage.

I don't know if he gets fined or not. I tried to google any fines he has received because he has worn custom shoes all this year and last year, but did not find any.

I did see the fine for the purple cleats and also for some patriotic cleats but the NFL said the fine on the patriotic cleats were because he wrote words on them.

I believe he will be fined

I don't know if he gets fined or not. I tried to google any fines he has received because he has worn custom shoes all this year and last year, but did not find any.

I did see the fine for the purple cleats and also for some patriotic cleats but the NFL said the fine on the patriotic cleats were because he wrote words on them.

My guess is the shoe companies pony up on the fines just to get the advertising.

My guess is the shoe companies pony up on the fines just to get the advertising.

I may be wrong, but while the cleats are Nike, I don't think they made these cleats. I would guess that it was a third party customizer who likely wouldn't have the money to pony up for the fines.

I was thinking about this yesterday, I would hate to try to tackle Sanu in the open field, he would either run around you or punish you.

Seeing that he was 1 drop off of the NFL (Dropped Passes: 2014 NFL Season) lead last year (and the highest percentage of targets dropped of anyone in the top 7 in drops), how about he just worry about catching the ball first, and worry about trucking DB's second.

Seeing that he was 1 drop off of the NFL (Dropped Passes: 2014 NFL Season) lead last year (and the highest percentage of targets dropped of anyone in the top 7 in drops), how about he just worry about catching the ball first, and worry about trucking DB's second.

Maybe that's what he did this year because he does not have any drops this year. It must be the shoes.

Maybe that's what he did this year because he does not have any drops this year. It must be the shoes.

Yeah, amazing how much more effective he is when he gets to be the 4th target. He didn't wear the crown too well last year, which is fine, but if you want to rock "Batman" shoes, don't yellow your pants when you're asked to be THE GUY.