Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Buddy Sawyer

Featured Replies

Heard this evening that Buddy Sawyer the father of Beechwood CF Eric Sawyer may have suffered a heart attack last evening. Wondering if anyone has heard this, and know how Mr. Sawyer is doing? Lets all say a prayer for him and hope for a speedy recovery.

Do you know of any further details?

  • Author

Was hoping someone from Beechwood had some news.

Prayers to the Sawyer family. I met them for the first time last week at the Semi-State and they are really nice people. Hope all is well with him.

Hey guys...Thanks for the concern. Dad is doing great today...he is up and moving around. They said he should be moving from ICU to TCU today, so thats a good sign. He has come along way since Monday night. The doctor said not many people live through the the massive heart-attack that he did, so our prayers have been answered so far. I want to thank the community, and all the Beechwood coaches for the support, he lives and dies sports, so that really means a lot to him. He is bummed that he will be missing the state tourney, but he is feeling better about it.

 

On a side note, Eric is in great spirits, and he is ready to bring a state championship home to him...:ylsuper: :ylsuper: :banana: :banana:

Hey guys...Thanks for the concern. Dad is doing great today...he is up and moving around. They said he should be moving from ICU to TCU today, so thats a good sign. He has come along way since Monday night. The doctor said not many people live through the the massive heart-attack that he did, so our prayers have been answered so far. I want to thank the community, and all the Beechwood coaches for the support, he lives and dies sports, so that really means a lot to him. He is bummed that he will be missing the state tourney, but he is feeling better about it.

 

On a side note, Eric is in great spirits, and he is ready to bring a state championship home to him...:ylsuper: :ylsuper: :banana: :banana:

 

Bro, looks like he can listen here. Does he need a wireless laptop?

 

 

Great to hear. Hope everything turns out ok. I'm sure Eric will be dialed in this weekend.

Bro, looks like he can listen here. Does he need a wireless laptop?

 

 

Great to hear. Hope everything turns out ok. I'm sure Eric will be dialed in this weekend.

Great thanks!!!!

Sorry to hear about this, but I'm glad he's doing ok. I've known them for a while since I played ball with Jason, and they're good people.

  • Author

FF...I am so glad to here he's doing alot better. I know last night at Scott there were lots of people concerned. I'm sure he will be ready to make those trips down to G' Town next spring.

FF...I am so glad to here he's doing alot better. I know last night at Scott there were lots of people concerned. I'm sure he will be ready to make those trips down to G' Town next spring.

Thanks, We are all very excited. :dancingpa

Glad to hear that he's doing well. I really enjoyed meeting him last summer since my brother plays summer ball with Eric.

FF all my thoughts and prayers are with Buddy and your family. I've had the priviledge of knowing the family for a number of years and I'm so happy to hear good news.

Hey FF, you in a bed next to dad?:lol: :lol:

:laugh: :laugh: He was actually pretty calm last night. He was listening to the game on the computer, and said he just couldn't believe it was happening..

:laugh: :laugh: He was actually pretty calm last night. He was listening to the game on the computer, and said he just couldn't believe it was happening..

 

I'm glad he was calm. BTW, did you get new sunglasses yet?:lol:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.