Buddy Sawyer

Heard this evening that Buddy Sawyer the father of Beechwood CF Eric Sawyer may have suffered a heart attack last evening. Wondering if anyone has heard this, and know how Mr. Sawyer is doing? Lets all say a prayer for him and hope for a speedy recovery.

Hey guys...Thanks for the concern. Dad is doing great today...he is up and moving around. They said he should be moving from ICU to TCU today, so thats a good sign. He has come along way since Monday night. The doctor said not many people live through the the massive heart-attack that he did, so our prayers have been answered so far. I want to thank the community, and all the Beechwood coaches for the support, he lives and dies sports, so that really means a lot to him. He is bummed that he will be missing the state tourney, but he is feeling better about it.

On a side note, Eric is in great spirits, and he is ready to bring a state championship home to him...:ylsuper: :ylsuper: :banana: :banana:

Hey guys...Thanks for the concern. Dad is doing great today...he is up and moving around. They said he should be moving from ICU to TCU today, so thats a good sign. He has come along way since Monday night. The doctor said not many people live through the the massive heart-attack that he did, so our prayers have been answered so far. I want to thank the community, and all the Beechwood coaches for the support, he lives and dies sports, so that really means a lot to him. He is bummed that he will be missing the state tourney, but he is feeling better about it.

On a side note, Eric is in great spirits, and he is ready to bring a state championship home to him...:ylsuper: :ylsuper: :banana: :banana:

Bro, looks like he can listen here. Does he need a wireless laptop?

Great to hear. Hope everything turns out ok. I'm sure Eric will be dialed in this weekend.

FF...I am so glad to here he's doing alot better. I know last night at Scott there were lots of people concerned. I'm sure he will be ready to make those trips down to G' Town next spring.

Thanks, We are all very excited. :dancingpa