Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Buddy Sawyer

Featured Replies

I'm glad he was calm. BTW, did you get new sunglasses yet?:lol:

LOL, no, not yet, I really do need to though. I stall have the broken ones, so between them and the "lucky beard" the Tigers could keep rolling...:banana: :lol:

LOL, no, not yet, I really do need to though. I stall have the broken ones, so between them and the "lucky beard" the Tigers could keep rolling...:banana: :lol:

 

I'll bring the tape...

Hey FF, you in a bed next to dad?:lol: :lol:

Another game like last night, and I think I just might have...I cant take it.:creepy: :scared:

Hey guys...Thanks for the concern. Dad is doing great today...he is up and moving around. They said he should be moving from ICU to TCU today, so thats a good sign. He has come along way since Monday night. The doctor said not many people live through the the massive heart-attack that he did, so our prayers have been answered so far. I want to thank the community, and all the Beechwood coaches for the support, he lives and dies sports, so that really means a lot to him. He is bummed that he will be missing the state tourney, but he is feeling better about it.

 

On a side note, Eric is in great spirits, and he is ready to bring a state championship home to him...:ylsuper: :ylsuper: :banana: :banana:

 

I'm certainly glad to hear he's doing better. Best wishes for a speedy recovery from the nWo household.

Thanks to everyone for the prayers....it looks like he should be out of the hospital tomorrow!!!!!!:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

  • Author
Thanks to everyone for the prayers....it looks like he should be out of the hospital tomorrow!!!!!!:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

 

 

 

Great News!!

 

Go Tigers!

All of us Bluebirds are sending well wishes and prayers Buddy's way! The Sawyer family is a great one. We enjoyed meeting them last summer in summer ball and can't wait til they are back with their state championship so they can be back with the Colonel Family.

 

Best to you and the family!

Thanks to everyone for the prayers....it looks like he should be out of the hospital tomorrow!!!!!!:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa
That is good news. NOW take care of bisness and bring that title home to NKY, so you can catch up with your KC teamates.

 

These KC guys are getting tired of picking up all the slack for you Beechies while you are messing around trying to win a state title. GGEEEZZZZ!!

 

Good LUCK and finish it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dancingpa

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.