Ohio State 34 Indiana 27

oldrambler

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tOSU Survives .... got outplayed three of four qtrs. Buckeyes have one helluva lot of work to do. E. Elliot had a great day. I believe he ended up with around 280yds. rushing w/ 3td's. C. Jones is anything but 12 gauge so far, has thrown int.'s, missed recievers, etc.. Zeek pulled the Bucks out and the D made a stop on the last play of the game when they had to.

A lot to work out and get fixed but the Bucks are 5-0 / 1-0 in conference.

GO BUCKS !

Don't believe in this team with Cardale. Meyer is opting to sink or swim with him. Totally disagree with the decision.

Last year the thing that made him have that great three game stretch was his big play capability with his arm. Picking up third downs and tossing TDs. He still was making mistakes while all this was going on, but overcame them.

So far this year he has not been able to erase his own miscues, either physical or mental. Now he is playing a little scared, where last year he would play the next play with a short memory.

Unfortunately his minuses are outweighing his pluses.

Hardly any Braxton today, can't forget about him like that. Elliott ran hard all day, he could use some help.

D stood tough all day. I like what I see there.

Survived today, and haters will hate all weekend. Let them.

Fix the QB play with whomever and this team can roll. Continuing too try and eek out victories I fear are going to leave Buckeyes without a repeat shot. Urban likes to be aggressive and just didn't see it today.

Don't believe in this team with Cardale. Meyer is opting to sink or swim with him. Totally disagree with the decision.
I agree with you JA and have said the same thing but he does have national titles with two different teams, conference titles with three teams and one helluva lot of wins more than I do. :idunno: :lol2:

Ohio State may end up being number one at the end of the year, but they shouldn't be ranked there now.
Defending National Champions, unbeaten 5-0. Yes they should be at #1 imo. Actually, these AP, Coaches poll really mean nothing now with the playoff commitie rankings and they are still one or two weeks away.

Indiana showed today that the Big is better than most think.
Exactly, I cannot stomach IU in any sport, by far my most disliked school/programs in the country. I have to give them credit, they played their butts off and even when their QB1 and RB1 went down.

Last year the thing that made him have that great three game stretch was his big play capability with his arm. Picking up third downs and tossing TDs. He still was making mistakes while all this was going on' date=' but overcame them. So far this year he has not been able to erase his own miscues, either physical or mental. Now he is playing a little scared, where last year he would play the next play with a short memory. Unfortunately his minuses are outweighing his pluses. Hardly any Braxton today, can't forget about him like that. Elliott ran hard all day, he could use some help. D stood tough all day. I like what I see there. Survived today, and haters will hate all weekend. Let them. Fix the QB play with whomever and this team can roll. Continuing too try and eek out victories I fear are going to leave Buckeyes without a repeat shot. Urban likes to be aggressive and just didn't see it today.[/quote']

Meyer feels indebted to him which is garbage, there's 60-70 other guys working every week. He has not been good this year at all.