Simon Kenton playoffs

CooperRyle

And we know that definatively how? A stupid answer from Horst deserved a stupid answer. I guess I would ask how many would HHS have if they had to go through Louisville 6a and Scott County? Significantly less

HHS would have less than they have if they played in 6a. I don't think ANY HHS fan would argue that. Thanks Mr. Obvious...

And we know that definatively how? A stupid answer from Horst deserved a stupid answer. I guess I would ask how many would HHS have if they had to go through Louisville 6a and Scott County? Significantly less

Look, I have no idea what the purpose of this thread is.

SK has been historically one of the worst teams in NKY for the majority of their existence. The last few years they have started to turn it around yet still not good enough to beat the big boys in the state.

The team has taken literally decades to get their first winning season and first playoff win. They are now getting to where they want to be.

Why was this thread created? Was it to let a certain SK fan know his team still hasn't done anything or is it here to beat a dead horse. I don't know but it is a silly thread if you ask me.

Look, I have no idea what the purpose of this thread is.

SK has been historically one of the worst teams in NKY for the majority of their existence. The last few years they have started to turn it around yet still not good enough to beat the big boys in the state.

The team has taken literally decades to get their first winning season and first playoff win. They are now getting to where they want to be.

Why was this thread created? Was it to let a certain SK fan know his team still hasn't done anything or is it here to beat a dead horse. I don't know but it is a silly thread if you ask me.

You say it with so much condescension that it's funny. Yes SK was not good until the past 10 years. Not too many people will argue that. But that's not enough then you give a backhanded compliment about SK being good, but still not big enough to compete with the big boys. Newsflash, generally speaking no team in the state are typically good enough to compete with the Big Boys year in and year out.

Scott County has been better of late, and they're being dismantled.

You say it with so much condescension that it's funny. Yes SK was not good until the past 10 years. Not too many people will argue that. But that's not enough then you give a backhanded compliment about SK being good, but still not big enough to compete with the big boys. Newsflash, generally speaking no team in the state are typically good enough to compete with the Big Boys year in and year out.

Scott County has been better of late, and they're being dismantled.

Agree with you completely. No school, especially any NKY school can compete with the big boys. It wasn't a backhanded remark, it is the truth. It wasn't a slap against SK, it was stating fact about every NKY team.

It wasn't said with condescension, if it sounded that way it wasn't meant to be. It was just the truth. I still wondered what the purpose of this thread was. Was it to try and pull SK down because they are being successful now? If so I don't like it. I would rather enjoy their success than to have someone continue to bring up

Their past.

I would rather enjoy the present than to see a wet blanket thrown over their recent success. That is what my post was about. Why bring up the last. We all know SK's past. Let's enjoy the present.

I have been as hard, if not harder, on SK than just about on here. In this case though I think this is taking things a bit far.

I do too and that is what my post was trying to point out. It came across wrong I guess to some but I was trying to point out how silly this thread was if the only purpose was to try and put down a program that is having some success now.