Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton playoffs

Featured Replies

Can someone tell me how many playoff wins SK has in school history. My brother is insisting that they only have 9 playoff wins total in school history. This cannot be true!

I think they are averaging around 3 playoff wins every 10 years or somewhere around that. That is for 50 years.

How many state championships do they have in football?

 

How many would they have if they played in a weaker division like Highlands?

How many would they have if they played in a weaker division like Highlands?

 

No way to know for sure. My guess is zero or maybe one...

How many would they have if they played in a weaker division like Highlands?

They would have 0

They would have 0

 

And we know that definatively how? A stupid answer from Horst deserved a stupid answer. I guess I would ask how many would HHS have if they had to go through Louisville 6a and Scott County? Significantly less

And we know that definatively how? A stupid answer from Horst deserved a stupid answer. I guess I would ask how many would HHS have if they had to go through Louisville 6a and Scott County? Significantly less

 

HHS would have less than they have if they played in 6a. I don't think ANY HHS fan would argue that. Thanks Mr. Obvious...

And we know that definatively how? A stupid answer from Horst deserved a stupid answer. I guess I would ask how many would HHS have if they had to go through Louisville 6a and Scott County? Significantly less

Look, I have no idea what the purpose of this thread is.

 

SK has been historically one of the worst teams in NKY for the majority of their existence. The last few years they have started to turn it around yet still not good enough to beat the big boys in the state.

 

The team has taken literally decades to get their first winning season and first playoff win. They are now getting to where they want to be.

 

Why was this thread created? Was it to let a certain SK fan know his team still hasn't done anything or is it here to beat a dead horse. I don't know but it is a silly thread if you ask me.

Look, I have no idea what the purpose of this thread is.

 

SK has been historically one of the worst teams in NKY for the majority of their existence. The last few years they have started to turn it around yet still not good enough to beat the big boys in the state.

 

The team has taken literally decades to get their first winning season and first playoff win. They are now getting to where they want to be.

 

Why was this thread created? Was it to let a certain SK fan know his team still hasn't done anything or is it here to beat a dead horse. I don't know but it is a silly thread if you ask me.

 

You say it with so much condescension that it's funny. Yes SK was not good until the past 10 years. Not too many people will argue that. But that's not enough then you give a backhanded compliment about SK being good, but still not big enough to compete with the big boys. Newsflash, generally speaking no team in the state are typically good enough to compete with the Big Boys year in and year out.

 

Scott County has been better of late, and they're being dismantled.

I have been as hard, if not harder, on SK than just about anyone on here. In this case though I think this is taking things a bit far.

Edited by PepRock01

You say it with so much condescension that it's funny. Yes SK was not good until the past 10 years. Not too many people will argue that. But that's not enough then you give a backhanded compliment about SK being good, but still not big enough to compete with the big boys. Newsflash, generally speaking no team in the state are typically good enough to compete with the Big Boys year in and year out.

 

Scott County has been better of late, and they're being dismantled.

 

Agree with you completely. No school, especially any NKY school can compete with the big boys. It wasn't a backhanded remark, it is the truth. It wasn't a slap against SK, it was stating fact about every NKY team.

 

It wasn't said with condescension, if it sounded that way it wasn't meant to be. It was just the truth. I still wondered what the purpose of this thread was. Was it to try and pull SK down because they are being successful now? If so I don't like it. I would rather enjoy their success than to have someone continue to bring up

Their past.

 

I would rather enjoy the present than to see a wet blanket thrown over their recent success. That is what my post was about. Why bring up the last. We all know SK's past. Let's enjoy the present.

I have been as hard, if not harder, on SK than just about on here. In this case though I think this is taking things a bit far.

 

 

I do too and that is what my post was trying to point out. It came across wrong I guess to some but I was trying to point out how silly this thread was if the only purpose was to try and put down a program that is having some success now.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.