Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kim Davis Found In Contempt

Featured Replies

Read where signs over the weekend in Grayson called for removal of five Supreme Court justices, and "Kim Davis for President."

 

Such a sad, sad circus.

  • Replies 896
  • Views 73.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are correct. But her attorney said nothi g would change and she would not issue them when she returned.

Sam Youngman ‏@samyoungman 18m18 minutes ago

Staver tells crowd that Davis will not resign and will not issue marriage licenses.

 

Staver is her lawyer. Sounds to me like we have a cyclical pattern forming here...

 

[video=youtube;4fJIdMG-2WQ]

You are correct. But her attorney said nothi g would change and she would not issue them when she returned.
Is she being forced to issue them when she returns? From what I've read she just has to stay out of the way of her employees when they issue them.

She's out of jail and with the GOP nominee for Governor:

 

Davis.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

He's the one in the middle...

Shame we don't have a jug to blow into and a washboard to play some down home tunes to commemorate the event.

Sometimes I'm ashamed to be from Kentucky.

 

And yes, I know. There are people like this in every state... So spare me.

Sometimes I'm ashamed to be from Kentucky.

 

And yes, I know. There are people like this in every state... So spare me.

Kinda what I was alluding to in my post above yours. We all need an outhouse.

She came out and made and entrance to the song "Eye of the Tiger"

 

I made it to Grayson. The Mexican restaurant is okay, everyone seems relieved and traffic was so terrible I didn't take the interstate home but I made it. Now the question is will she interfere

[video=youtube;4fJIdMG-2WQ]

 

hqdefault.jpg

Sometimes I'm ashamed to be from Kentucky.

 

And yes, I know. There are people like this in every state... So spare me.

You can easily fix that problem. lol

What is the Catholic Church stance on same sex marriage Sportsguy41017?

 

Didn't care for the link I supplied the last time you asked this question?

Funny how some of you make a big deal out of out of state protesters but said nothing of out of state gays coming to Rowan Co. to make a scene and claiming they wanted to get married.

 

I was aware via the news that a couple of married gay guys from Florida came up to Rowan to be supportive, but I didn't hear anything about out of state couples trying to get a license in Rowan Co. Did something like this happen?

 

So I never heard back from you. Did something like what you said happened happen where out of town gays showed up in Rowan claiming they wanted to get married?

 

Like I had said I had heard that a gay married couple from Florida came up to be supportive but I never heard anything related to what you were saying. Did something like that really happen?

She's out of jail and with the GOP nominee for Governor:

 

[ATTACH]52231[/ATTACH]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He's the one in the middle...

 

I think I may be madly in love with that hunk of womanhood. I would even fix her the best gopher gravy and possum belly that she's ever put in her mouth. Ol' Jim Bob Davis is one damn lucky man !

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.