Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kim Davis Found In Contempt

Featured Replies

:popcorn:

 

Would you like some butter please or that colored orange stuff

  • Replies 896
  • Views 73.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didn't care for the link I supplied the last time you asked this question?

 

You link was fine. Didn't you care for my question to who it was directed to?

You link was fine. Didn't you care for my question to who it was directed to?

Doesn't matter who it was directed to. It's the same question you've already asked.

So you're ability to have anything relative to say on this topic is based purely on personal attacks ? Quite honestly comments like this demonstrate why knuckle draggers exist on both sides of this issue.

 

What is it personally that you have difficulty with ?

 

I've read most of your posts and quite honestly they bring little value to the discussion. Comments such as these are part of the problem, not part of the solution.

You've obviously never been involved in a thread he posts in. His comments bring little value to any discussion.

Then I loved it, thanks. :thumb:

 

Do you have any thoughts on Habib's posts answering the civics questions you have been researching the past week or so?

Hadn't heard that but it doesn't surprise me. All agendas are being pushed in this case.

 

Can't disagree with you there.

I know I know I know

 

I've thrown enough stones to make Fred Flintstone proud.

 

And yes I've been as big a hypocrite to where other hypocrites would be put to shame.

 

I can only try to do better. But I will ultimately fail and I already know that. I can't live up to standards I expect from others

 

You and me both homey. Had to do it though. You threw me a softball. :D

She's loving the attention.

 

Personally I think she'll cross the line just to stay in the limelight. If/when she does and Bunning doesn't drop the hammer, he doesn't deserve to be a judge.

Do you have any thoughts on Habib's posts answering the civics questions you have been researching the past week or so?

 

Look I asked that question genuinely. I have been reading up on this because this was something I knew very little about. I do sometimes ask questions here where I already know the answer, but I was honest in the fact that I just want to right answer on this. Im no law scholar and I do really appreciate the info and I will read it. With as much stuff from both sides out there that is being said I am not one to just take either sides quick answers. There is alot of hate and judgement coming out now its hard to tell what's correct. I have heard a lot more today from both sides.

 

The biggest problem I have with these threads are that everyone is judging a lady they don't even know and that makes them as bad as what they are accusing her of. If any of you thinks somehow you are better than this lady or her husband who has been made fun of on here you are badly mistaken. Some don't understand how she believes so they assume they know what her motives are. I will say this, you had better hope you don't find yourself in a bad spot someday because you will reap what you have sown.

Curious if Bunning would've granted her release if there hadn't been protesters at his home.

Curious if Bunning would've granted her release if there hadn't been protesters at his home.

 

I thought the same thing myself.

Bunning folded for whatever reason. Because this lady did not agree to comply with what she was held in contempt for.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.