September 8, 201511 yr If she interferes, which she will, she'll be back in jail by this time tomorrow.
September 8, 201511 yr What a shame she got released. So many of you on here wanting her to rot in jail. No one wants her to rot in jail. They want her to adhere to the law of the land or resign.
September 8, 201511 yr Im guessing by the talk here she will be back in jail. It's in her court now. I think she decides whether she goes back or not.
September 8, 201511 yr No one wants her to rot in jail. They want her to adhere to the law of the land or resign. Law of the land, thats funny. I guess North Carolina isnt in our land. More than 30 North Carolina magistrates refuse to officiate marriages?but it's legal | Christian News on Christian Today Or a bunch of other states. http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2015/09/05/kentucky-clerk-same-sex-marriage-license-religious-freedom/71770124/
September 8, 201511 yr Law of the land, thats funny. I guess North Carolina isnt in our land. More than 30 North Carolina magistrates refuse to officiate marriages?but it's legal | Christian News on Christian Today Or a bunch of other states. Kim Davis isn't the only one refusing same-sex marriages Please go back and re read the outline that was given a few posts ago. Like it or not, the SCOTUS is the interpretive authority here. They have ruled. Change it by the legal means put in place but don't disregard the law. Enough states tried that for years 60 years ago.
September 8, 201511 yr Oh yes, North Carolina, such a great history of people having rights. [ATTACH=CONFIG]52226[/ATTACH] HAHA Thats an old sign, I hope. haha at least they were fighting communism.
September 8, 201511 yr HAHA Thats an old sign, I hope. haha at least they were fighting communism. Well, history usually does mean "the past". And history has a nasty habit of repeating itself.
September 8, 201511 yr I think she will have to agree to this to be released which she has not done yet. Same chance as before. Just at a different level.
September 8, 201511 yr Well, traffic was jammed in Leitchfield around the square. I was all ready to do my civic duty, but it was just several Amish in town for lunch.
September 8, 201511 yr HAHA Thats an old sign, I hope. haha at least they were fighting communism. You're a silver lining guy. :lol2:
September 8, 201511 yr Author I think she will have to agree to this to be released which she has not done yet. Same chance as before. Just at a different level. From what I have read she does not have to agree ahead of time. She is to be released.
September 8, 201511 yr Author Would firing deputies that have agreed to issue marriage licenses to gay folks cause her to back to jail?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.