September 8, 201511 yr Good lord - now we have Sen Cruz coming to Grayson today. It's a contest between him and Gov Huckabee as to who can look like they are closest to God in the eyes of the voters. Or a contest who can look more ignorant. Funny how these two have campaigns that are on there last legs.
September 8, 201511 yr Uh, let me get this correct. Westboro is protesting Kim Davis, saying that she caused "gay" marriage because of her sins of being married 4 times and supposedly having children out of wedlock? But, Shirley Phelps has an illegitimate son.
September 8, 201511 yr At least someone knows that Grayson, KY is nowhere near Grayson Co. I am on the look out for strays and will send the on down the WK to y'all if I find any.
September 8, 201511 yr At least someone knows that Grayson, KY is nowhere near Grayson Co. I am on the look out for strays and will send the on down the WK to y'all if I find any. That would be hilarious if a large amount from out of state end up in Grayson County, lol.
September 8, 201511 yr That would be hilarious if a large amount from out of state end up in Grayson County, lol. I've had the same conversation once or twice about Maysville and Mayfield with the geographically impaired.
September 8, 201511 yr Good lord - now we have Sen Cruz coming to Grayson today. It's a contest between him and Gov Huckabee as to who can look like they are closest to God in the eyes of the voters. ....the alternative I wouldn't think would garner very many votes ?
September 8, 201511 yr At least someone knows that Grayson, KY is nowhere near Grayson Co. I am on the look out for strays and will send the on down the WK to y'all if I find any. Rockmom is going to look outside and see a protest go down her road.
September 8, 201511 yr That would be hilarious if a large amount from out of state end up in Grayson County, lol. Reminds me of this photo from the Occupy Wall Street days.
September 8, 201511 yr Funny how some of you make a big deal out of out of state protesters but said nothing of out of state gays coming to Rowan Co. to make a scene and claiming they wanted to get married.
September 8, 201511 yr Good lord - now we have Sen Cruz coming to Grayson today. It's a contest between him and Gov Huckabee as to who can look like they are closest to God in the eyes of the voters. Two days ago people legitimately thought Trump was coming here to Grayson.
September 8, 201511 yr Funny how some of you make a big deal out of out of state protesters but said nothing of out of state gays coming to Rowan Co. to make a scene and claiming they wanted to get married. Hey I complained about that! Lol
September 8, 201511 yr Funny how some of you make a big deal out of out of state protesters but said nothing of out of state gays coming to Rowan Co. to make a scene and claiming they wanted to get married. I was aware via the news that a couple of married gay guys from Florida came up to Rowan to be supportive, but I didn't hear anything about out of state couples trying to get a license in Rowan Co. Did something like this happen?
September 8, 201511 yr If the SCOTUS decision had been 5-4 the other way, the checks and balances would have worked out perfectly. Just a guess. There will always be people on the opposite side of a big decision. Wouldn't you agree? It's not just those crazy religious folk... Heck I'm surprised so many people have gotten so upset they went to the judges house. Protesters have done this over and over in police cases too, so it's not a new tactic.
September 8, 201511 yr Good lord - now we have Sen Cruz coming to Grayson today. It's a contest between him and Gov Huckabee as to who can look like they are closest to God in the eyes of the voters. Ted Cruz is as close to a modern demagogue as we can get.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.