Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kim Davis Found In Contempt

Featured Replies

Upon reflection, her booking info said she's 5'7" 220 lbs. So maybe I'll just make her a salad instead.

  • Replies 896
  • Views 73.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So I never heard back from you. Did something like what you said happened happen where out of town gays showed up in Rowan claiming they wanted to get married?

 

Like I had said I had heard that a gay married couple from Florida came up to be supportive but I never heard anything related to what you were saying. Did something like that really happen?

Yes two guys came from Ohio and said they wanted to get married. It was all over the news and they made a scene on TV. If they had wanted to get married so bad why didn't they stay in Ohio?

I would encourage any and all to also disregard Huckabee's and Dr Carson's contention that the President of the United States (in this case President Lincoln) IGNORED the SCOTUS ruling in the Dress Scott case. Simply not true. Huckabee was on the talk shows today claiming that.

 

He is a clown show without goofy horn.

 

But Lincoln did ignore another SCOTUS ruling, as have other presidents. Don't remember the details though.

Yes two guys came from Ohio and said they wanted to get married. It was all over the news and they made a scene on TV. If they had wanted to get married so bad why didn't they stay in Ohio?

 

Hadn't heard that but it doesn't surprise me. All agendas are being pushed in this case.

Upon reflection, her booking info said she's 5'7" 220 lbs. So maybe I'll just make her a salad instead.

 

So you're ability to have anything relative to say on this topic is based purely on personal attacks ? Quite honestly comments like this demonstrate why knuckle draggers exist on both sides of this issue.

 

What is it personally that you have difficulty with ?

 

I've read most of your posts and quite honestly they bring little value to the discussion. Comments such as these are part of the problem, not part of the solution.

Funny how some of you make a big deal out of out of state protesters but said nothing of out of state gays coming to Rowan Co. to make a scene and claiming they wanted to get married.

 

I was aware via the news that a couple of married gay guys from Florida came up to Rowan to be supportive, but I didn't hear anything about out of state couples trying to get a license in Rowan Co. Did something like this happen?

 

Yes two guys came from Ohio and said they wanted to get married. It was all over the news and they made a scene on TV. If they had wanted to get married so bad why didn't they stay in Ohio?

 

This is the first I've heard this, but yes if they were from Ohio they should've stayed in Ohio to get a license. All over the news, but somehow I must've missed it.

  • Author
But Lincoln did ignore another SCOTUS ruling' date=' as have other presidents. Don't remember the details though.[/quote']

 

It has happened a couple of times during war.

 

Here's her walking out to "Eye of the Tiger".

 

Secretly wish someone would RKO her

Let's see here

 

Posters doing the following.

Making fun of her looks

Hoping she goes back to jail

Making fun of country people

Wondering why she is allowed out

Call judge coward

Politicians stupid for going there

 

No good things for her at all

 

Well I say God answered a prayer here and got her out and what happens next is whatever God intends to happen

Let's see here

 

Posters doing the following.

Making fun of her looks

Hoping she goes back to jail

Making fun of country people

Wondering why she is allowed out

Call judge coward

Politicians stupid for going there

 

No good things for her at all

 

Well I say God answered a prayer here and got her out and what happens next is whatever God intends to happen

 

We may not agree on some things, and I'm certain we don't have the same approach, but I agree with you on these points. I don't believe we are the ones to judge or decide the outcome.

 

The shallowness of the comments dictates the narrowness of the mind

And with all of this, KY still looks like Hee Haw. Not that I really give a rip. But it looks it all the same.

We may not agree on some things, and I'm certain we don't have the same approach, but I agree with you on these points. I don't believe we are the ones to judge or decide the outcome.

 

The shallowness of the comments dictates the narrowness of the mind

 

Thanks and I agree

 

It's easy for all of us to make fun in jest and sometimes or most of time I do the same thing

 

I have cast stones a plenty and need to take a better look in the mirror at myself at times

Let's see here

 

Posters doing the following.

Making fun of her looks

Hoping she goes back to jail

Making fun of country people

Wondering why she is allowed out

Call judge coward

Politicians stupid for going there

 

No good things for her at all

 

Well I say God answered a prayer here and got her out and what happens next is whatever God intends to happen

 

Why don't you take that outlook on everything then? Obama's horrible and clueless? Well, that's what God intended to happen. War on LEOs? Well, that's what God intended to happen. Louis Farakkhan is allowed to preach hate and walk free? Well, that's what God intended to happen.

Why don't you take that outlook on everything then? Obama's horrible and clueless? Well, that's what God intended to happen. War on LEOs? Well, that's what God intended to happen. Louis Farakkhan is allowed to preach hate and walk free? Well, that's what God intended to happen.

 

I know I know I know

 

I've thrown enough stones to make Fred Flintstone proud.

 

And yes I've been as big a hypocrite to where other hypocrites would be put to shame.

 

I can only try to do better. But I will ultimately fail and I already know that. I can't live up to standards I expect from others

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.