Cooper 37 Highlands 13

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's tough to take one on the chin like this, but hopefully it will be a good wake up call for the 'Birds. I love the Bluebirds, win or lose!

Congrats to Cooper on what is without question the greatest win in their program's history.

Win with class, lose the same way.

Good post jbw.

What's the bigger statement ... Is Cooper that good, or Highlands that far away?

Cooper was that good and they deserve the credit for a very impressive win. Regardless of the team being fielded for Highlands, I've not watched them get pushed like this by ANYONE in NKY for a long time.

My thoughts and opinions for what they are worth. Cooper is a good team and played well tonight. Highlands doesn't appear to be in the same physical condition as in past seasons and they seem to lack a play maker. Randy Borchers has done a very good job at Cooper and Dale Mueller was no fool who's retirement was pretty well timed.

Nice win for the Jags, it's always nice when NKY teams are able to play with the Birds. I fully expect a different looking Highlands team in a few weeks.