Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper 37 Highlands 13

Featured Replies

Serious question. Is this good for nky football?

 

 

I think absolutely yes, but I can see the flip side of the argument.

 

Absolutely.

  • Replies 453
  • Views 69.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's tough to take one on the chin like this, but hopefully it will be a good wake up call for the 'Birds. I love the Bluebirds, win or lose!

 

Congrats to Cooper on what is without question the greatest win in their program's history.

 

Win with class, lose the same way.

 

Good post jbw.

Congrats to Cooper on a huge win for their program! Sounds like the Birds have much to work on! Good luck to both teams going forward this season!

over under on pages in this thread is officially at 20 according to Vegas and I might take the over.

What's the bigger statement ... Is Cooper that good, or Highlands that far away?

 

Cooper was that good and they deserve the credit for a very impressive win. Regardless of the team being fielded for Highlands, I've not watched them get pushed like this by ANYONE in NKY for a long time.

Cooper played well and actually dominated the game. Some may point out that a 6A teams should not be playing that many players both ways but heck win over Highlands to start the season is huge and you can develop depth later.

My thoughts and opinions for what they are worth. Cooper is a good team and played well tonight. Highlands doesn't appear to be in the same physical condition as in past seasons and they seem to lack a play maker. Randy Borchers has done a very good job at Cooper and Dale Mueller was no fool who's retirement was pretty well timed.

 

Nice win for the Jags, it's always nice when NKY teams are able to play with the Birds. I fully expect a different looking Highlands team in a few weeks.

How sick is Cooper they didn't stay in 5A. They might have actually had a chance to win state if they were in the right class and were not playing up.

This should help keep it rolling

 

1 SK

2 Cooper

3 Highlands

??????????????

How sick is Cooper they didn't stay in 5A. They might have actually had a chance to win state if they were in the right class and were not playing up.

 

I think you won't hear that from Cooper. They are a confident group and I'm sure they believe they can compete in 6A.

Statement win for the Jags. I wouldn't want to be a Camel next week.

This should help keep it rolling

 

1 SK

2 Cooper

3 Highlands

??????????????

 

I take Cooper #1 over SK after looking at the results and opponents of both tonight.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.