Cooper 37 Highlands 13

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do I need a towel for? Must be a down year for Highlands? :idunno:

You said over and over and OVER again Cooper would get crushed. I told you this offseason don't sell them short. Highlands is still Highlands and I knew if Cooper would beat them it would ruin your thunder because SK was supposed to be the only team that can beat HHS.

Coopers r defense was the MVP. They only allowed 1 offensive TD tonight. highlands first score was a punt return where Cooper only had 10 guys on the field.

Highlands will

be fine. They are fast, I mean very very fast. Highlands swarms to the ball and will give teams fits this season. I wouldn't want to be Highlands next opponent, the beast has been woken.

Birds looked a little slow and Cooper appeared to have more big time playmakers.

Hergott struggled and I'm sure he knows it so I hope we don't get a bunch of hate on #7 . He lacks Varsity experience and needs to get that over the 1st half of the season. He throws a nice ball but needs a lot of work on decision making.

Congrats to Cooper as they gave a fantastic effort and have some very good football players.

Highlands used to be the best coached and the most in shape team in high school football......not anymore!! Could be the worst HHS team since the Jack Eicher era..

Really disappointed in this post. The run Highlands had is unprecedented in NKY. It can't last forever_

Really disappointed in this post. The run Highlands had is unprecedented in NKY. It can't last forever_

Did you watch the game? Kids hunched over and cramping all over the place...I call it as I see it..If you think they were in shape and well coached then I don't know what to say..