Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper 37 Highlands 13

Featured Replies

Final from Union

 

Drop mic

 

And to think you had a chance to call this one at halftime but were too chicken.

  • Replies 453
  • Views 69.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But remember guys, Cooper isn't good, HHS is just bad...

 

Congratulations to Cooper and all their fans! What a win to start the year. Looking forward to you guys doing big things this year.

Congratulations to Cooper on the big win! I have no doubts that Highlands will recover just fine after this.

I said last year the post Hoge era scared me but I didn't see this coming. Rome is on fire.

Congrats to Cooper! You represented your school and community very well in the win tonight! You took it to my birds and taught them the valuable lesson that respect has to be earned each season and cannot be automatically given because of past seasons. To any cooper fans on here, Congrats!

Final

 

Congratulations to the Cooper Jags. Coach Borchers has become one of the finest coaches not only in NKy but the entire state.

Hendrix. Baller.

There should be no excuses. Cooper only gave up 17pts a game last year and returned about all their starters in both sides of the ball.

 

Coopers run run defense was suffocating all night. Their DB's got 4 Int's

 

Cooper's best threat D Hendrix was out with cramps and they still shut down HHS offense.

 

Ukfan im sorry but I told you Cooper just might steal your thunder. I think UK#1fan may be more upset than anyone from Ft Thomas

 

 

Highlands you have a great team and will be fine this year. Good luck the rest of the season and get another ring.

Awesome job Jags!

 

My prediction worked perfect....I didn't want to jinx anything. Like I said, I hope I have it butt backwards!

Great win by Cooper. Things are changing quickly in NKY.

It's tough to take one on the chin like this, but hopefully it will be a good wake up call for the 'Birds. I love the Bluebirds, win or lose!

 

Congrats to Cooper on what is without question the greatest win in their program's history.

Probably way too early to tell, but some might be thinking:

 

changing-guards.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.