Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati protest/riot watch

Featured Replies

 

This is just the shooting footage from the earlier link

  • Replies 307
  • Views 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If the second cop said "Tensing told me he was dragged" I certainly don't see that as trying to cover for him. Just relaying the message that was passed to him.

 

Agreed.

By the way, total respect for Deters! Handled the situation with complete class. Spoke with confidence and called a spade a spade.

 

If the second cop said "Tensing told me he was dragged" I certainly don't see that as trying to cover for him. Just relaying the message that was passed to him.

 

It's possible he saw what happened right after the shooting and thought he was being dragged. Did the officer fall down after he shot him and the car took off?

 

Or...he lied.

I got this text from a friend:

 

"A lady I work with has a daughter that lives downtown and said that people are out damaging cars and *stuff* already"

I hope they are all arrested

 

Just more proof that many people riot for no reason at all, just to riot.

The video also explained the report that the victim gave the officer alcohol.

It's possible he saw what happened right after the shooting and thought he was being dragged. Did the officer fall down after he shot him and the car took off?

 

Or...he lied.

 

Didn't look like to me the officer ever was off his feet, but the camera was shaking quite a bit right after the shot.

I think when DuBose would net let the police officer open the car door, that ticked the officer off and he pulled his gun. Certainly zero justification for pulling your weapon let alone shoot someone.

That video is terrible at the most important time.

 

I was expecting a lot more from the video.

 

It doesn't show the important part(s) and that is a real shame.

I got this text from a friend:

 

"A lady I work with has a daughter that lives downtown and said that people are out damaging cars and *stuff* already"

 

I haven't seen anything at all and was out at lunch time.

Didn't look like to me the officer ever was off his feet, but the camera was shaking quite a bit right after the shot.

 

That video is terrible at the most important time.

 

I agree with both comments. Heard the cop yelling "stop" about 3 times before he shot but never say him fall or get run over like he claimed. Couldn't tell if he was trying to undo the seatbelt, grab the keys or what was going on. Deters did mention when you slow it down you can really tell what happened.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.