Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati protest/riot watch

Featured Replies

 

Didn't look like to me the officer ever was off his feet, but the camera was shaking quite a bit right after the shot.

 

I thought he fell afterwards but maybe I just read that. Can't really tell in the video.

  • Replies 307
  • Views 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank god for video. If not for the video the officer may walk free.

The words to describe all facets of this case by Deters is incredible. Indicating we live in Cincinnati not Afgamistan, goofy judges,murderer, senseless, bad cop, etc. wow!

I thought he fell afterwards but maybe I just read that. Can't really tell in the video.

 

Deters said he fell after firing the shot...

  • Author

 

Or...he lied.

 

The officer flat out lied.

 

I also agree with you about the other officer, where he was located he may not have seen exactly what happened.

I was expecting a lot more from the video. It doesn't show the important part(s) and that is a real shame.

 

What would you like to see?

Thank god for video. If not for the video the officer may walk free.

 

If this isn't the prime example of why all officers should wear body cams, I don't know what would be.

100% deserves to be charged. Cincinnati has handled it well.

 

If I'm being honest, I don't sense the officer being aggressive or condescending at all. It just escalates so quickly. He pulls on the door, DuBose starts to pull off and bam. way too quick. Very unnecessary. I dont see an intent to murder though...just very stupid, immature, senseless panic. 100% negligent and criminal. But I don't feel as though Tensing was intent on murder. Regardless, there was zero need for a man to die. Cincinnati is handling itself well...so far.

If this isn't the prime example of why all officers should wear body cams, I don't know what would be.

 

 

Absolutely. Should be a mandate.

I posted in another thread "got pulled over for a license plate" and got chastised for the comment. Has anyone watched Deters yet....he's saying the same thing. This is senseless and cops are selective with what they want to pursue

 

What he was stopped for isn't the issue IMO. Whether or not the Officer committed murder is the issue.

100% deserves to be charged. Cincinnati has handled it well.

 

If I'm being honest, I don't sense the officer being aggressive or condescending at all. It just escalates so quickly. He pulls on the door, DuBose starts to pull off and bam. way too quick. Very unnecessary. I dont see an intent to murder though...just very stupid, immature, senseless panic. 100% negligent and criminal. But I don't feel as though Tensing was intent on murder. Regardless, there was zero need for a man to die. Cincinnati is handling itself well...so far.

 

You shoot a man in the head at point blank range, what other intent is there???

The officer flat out lied.

 

I also agree with you about the other officer, where he was located he may not have seen exactly what happened.

 

I'm talking about the officer who witnessed the event.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.