Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati protest/riot watch

Featured Replies

Family Attorney: "We have to stop having cops that think it's better to cover for another cop than to tell the truth."

  • Replies 307
  • Views 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Family Attorney: "We have to stop having cops that think it's better to cover for another cop than to tell the truth."

 

I would assume that guy is going to get charged as well, right? He blatantly tried to cover up a murder.

 

Thanks but that video zooms out at exactly the wrong time.

Church has started.

  • Author
I got this text from a friend:

 

"A lady I work with has a daughter that lives downtown and said that people are out damaging cars and *stuff* already"

 

As I mentioned several hours ago, I was told by my sources that violence was "inevitable".

 

A few things. As I mentioned a day or two ago, "what did the officer say in his report/statement? Did he lie? And we all see that yes the officer lied.

 

The man seemed like a nice laid back guy, and a gentle man. Possibly his foot just slipped off of the brake.

 

Now the rest of the officers at UC will get a bad rap because of one officer. Remember, Deters also said that UC may not have even been able to tell he shouldn't have been a cop. Simply put, as Deters pointed out, there are people in all lines of work who should not be doing that job.

 

I will say that CPD officers will be able to join the new district 6 after new training when they pass. I know many of them and they are good officers. Possibly even a pay raise?

I would assume that guy is going to get charged as well, right? He blatantly tried to cover up a murder.

 

I read the second cop's report a few days ago and may not remember it exactly but didn't he say "Officer Tensing told me he was dragged"? Never actually said he saw it?

Has the video of the shooting been released?

Has the video of the shooting been released?

 

News organizations have it so it will be online soon.

Has the video of the shooting been released?

 

Yes. The one I saw zooms out right when the shooting happens for some reason.

Dubose's mother calling it a battlefield. I don't think she's advocating riots but "battlefield" may not be the right word.

Family Attorney: "We have to stop having cops that think it's better to cover for another cop than to tell the truth."

 

Prosecutor says he doesn't think anyone tried to cover for him but they will look into it.

 

At least that's what I thought I heard him say in the video

I wonder if Ms Dubose is on some medication to help her nerves. Seems a bit out of it.

Prosecutor says he doesn't think anyone tried to cover for him but they will look into it.

 

At least that's what I thought I heard him say in the video

 

If the second cop said "Tensing told me he was dragged" I certainly don't see that as trying to cover for him. Just relaying the message that was passed to him.

 

Starts at about the 43:00 mark.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.